Good News Purchased HP 416 Wifi Ink tank printer

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Today from local HP store, bought HP 416 wireless ink tank printer. It cost me ₹13800. I got few discount than the online prize.

This is few images. Unboxing images will be posted later once installation done.
0sWB5jC.jpg
uyvHQgq.jpg
BgO5JNc.jpg

My initial requirement was a printer where I can print wirelessly and my monthly page yield very minimum, 50pages approx.
So opted for this.

Congrats bro...

I am using Canon one. Remember that, you may need to print some pages once a week for the ink to not get clogged... Kids' online classes came to the rescue in my case...

Congratulations bro..

Remember that, you may need to print some pages once a week for the ink to not get clogged...
That's not needed for an ink tank printer. Only ink jet printers have that issue. That's because of the difference in the ink used in both printers. ✌️✌️

That's not needed for an ink tank printer. Only ink jet printers have that issue. That's because of the difference in the ink used in both printers. ✌️✌️
Bro, I am talking from my experience.. Don't take the sales Team's Marketing words seriously..

Yes, I am talking about ink-tank printer (Canon G3010) only. I have used couple of Epson InkJet printers, couple of TVS Dot Matrix Printers, Laser MFDs and now Canon color ink-tank AIO / MFD with WiFi.

Couple of decades back, I have used EPSON inkjet printers one in Office and one in Home. Very very very very very very bad experience. Cost of ink catridge was too high & ridiculous that I have thrown them away. Later a decade back, the sales of inkjet printers got dwindling that they offer FREE inkjet printer with every PC. When my friends asked about my opinion, I usually say, "If you need to pay extra for NOT accepting that inkjet printer, just pay that. Peace of mind is more costlier than the FREE BS."

Then for my office needs, I bought laser printer / MFD. That was the best printer I have ever had. Later I was in need of a colour printer to take occassional colour print outs, so I bought the Canon with lots & lots of hesitation. The experience was NOT as bad as old inkjet printers, but not as smooth as laser printers as well, obviously. It will work OK, if we take 7 pages of colour print outs every week. Else, you may have to do some occassional maintainence by (Mine is Win7)

Devices & Printers --> Right click the Printer --> Printer Properties --> Maintainance Tab --> Click "Maintainance & Preferences" Button --> Cleaning (If works exit, else) --> Deep Cleaning (If works exit, else) --> Nozzle Check (Mostly problem will be soved, else) --> Ink Flush (Final step - wastes a LOT of INK).

Sometimes, even after taking regular print outs, the printer may act a drama and we have to follow the above steps. May be they have written a program inside the printer, that if some minimum quantity of ink is NOT depleted within a time limit, force the customer to waste the ink. But at least after all these stupid things, the printer will work without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock