Good News Purchased a new CPU through Bitkart.in

There are a lot.
(1) It is now suffering from Alzheimer's. It forgets the stored credentials.

(2) There was a issue observed around windows 7 era, has come again. When Nvidia GPUs draws absolute minimum power due to minimal gpu intensive workload, the windows kernel decodes the same as the gpu driver isn't functioning properly. Then it restarts the graphics drivers. For that you will see 2-3 seconds long black screen. Then it is resumed automatically.

And many more to observe..
I have none of those issues. Make sure you are using latest WDDM 2.7 Nvidia drivers.

I have none of those issues. Make sure you are using latest WDDM 2.7 Nvidia drivers.
I am. GeForce Experience handles all these workloads. This nvidia issue is widely reported in many generations of windows 10. Though I faced it only once, so it's not a deal breaker for me.

And for password related issues- microsoft themselves have admitted the bug. Don't know how you are not facing it. It logs out your credentials from Microsoft office, microsoft store etc..

Last edited:
I am. GeForce Experience handles all these workloads. This nvidia issue is widely reported in many generations of windows 10. Though I faced it only once, so it's not a deal breaker for me.

And for password related issues- microsoft themselves have admitted the bug. Don't know how you are not facing it. It logs out your credentials from Microsoft office, microsoft store etc..
Ohh yeah. I have that issue for my Office 365 subscription on Word app installed from Windows Store. On every launch, Word forgets my login and converts it into trial version. I thought it’s related to Word and not Windows 2004 build.

Ohh yeah. I have that issue for my Office 365 subscription on Word app installed from Windows Store. On every launch, Word forgets my login and converts it into trial version. I thought it’s related to Word and not Windows 2004 build.
No. Microsoft actually messed up windows credentials manager.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock