Good News Purchased a New Flat in Chennai

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 3,434
Thanks bro 🙂 .. yup that's due to we decided to put both toilet as attached in bedroom instead of put one in hall facing it might looks odd in each & every flat system but now it looks neat hall 😎👍

In second image you may see sideline wall will be the toilet entry if we didn't changed it .. now we decided to use that space as pooja room 😎👍
This... Am new to Chennai.. Lived all my life in Mumbai.. What I have observed here in Chennai is most of the flats above 2bhk..One common bathroom is in Hall(living room) itself..And the other one attached.. Good that Gobinaath bro could modify it.

This... Am new to Chennai.. Lived all my life in Mumbai.. What I have observed here in Chennai is most of the flats above 2bhk..One common bathroom is in Hall(living room) itself..And the other one attached.. Good that Gobinaath bro could modify it.
Yup that's looks so odd always seeing toilet front side in living room 🤣🤣😂

Hope you find best house in coming months @Kartik07 bro my best wishes 😎👍

Need any assistance or help in search or price feel free to contact me 🙂

Bought Furniture's for my new flat this week cost of 36K 😍😍

Sofa Set

1jbMLfk.jpg
PbkjHpv.jpg

Dinning Table 4 Chairs

tozvLOT.jpg
lRBjmdS.jpg

Dressing Table

CRKcqqo.jpg

Sofa couch are yet to deliver in coming days 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock