Good News Purchased a new CPU through Bitkart.in

Subha_007

Contributor
Reaction score
I have recently received a custom built CPU on 30th June 2020 that I ordered on Bitkart.in on 30th May 2020.

Specs are as below-

Processor-Ryzen 5 3600X
Mobo-Asrock B450 Steel Legend
RAM-3200 Mhz GSkill Ripjaws(8x2)
GPU-Inno3d GTX 1660 Super
Cabinet- Deepcool Matrexx v55 4F ARGB
PSU- Thermaltake 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze RGB
M.2 SSD- Crucial 250 GB
HDD- 2 TB Segate
CPU Cooler- Stock

This is a mid range build, targetted for 1080p gaming and coding and development purpose.
Have plans for streaming is also in near future. Planning to upgrade to RTX 2070 Super down the line. When I have the money for that 😂😂.

The performance is top notch and I am quite satisfied. Bought COD WWII as well and enjoying the smooth gameplay. 😋😋

6sQdAlG.jpg

JRK6JCd.jpg

bchGVxo.jpg

sc5tdyz.jpg

The view I enjoy while gaming:

TCJTmNV.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Microsoft now a days providing better lock screen wallpapers. But windows 10 2004 has loads of bugs. Still waiting to have one version of Windows 10 with less number of defects. Their QA team should be questioned. So much leakage in every release.

Yes Microsoft now a days providing better lock screen wallpapers. But windows 10 2004 has loads of bugs. Still waiting to have one version of Windows 10 with less number of defects. Their QA team should be questioned. So much leakage in every release.
What problems are you facing in 2004 build? Make sure you have updated to latest CU.

What problems are you facing in 2004 build? Make sure you have updated to latest CU.
There are a lot.
(1) It is now suffering from Alzheimer's. It forgets the stored credentials.

(2) There was a issue observed around windows 7 era, has come again. When Nvidia GPUs draws absolute minimum power due to minimal gpu intensive workload, the windows kernel decodes the same as the gpu driver isn't functioning properly. Then it restarts the graphics drivers. For that you will see 2-3 seconds long black screen. Then it is resumed automatically.

And many more to observe..

Congratulations Bro :)

But windows 10 2004 has loads of bugs.
Yes Windows 10 2004 has bugs, and one of those is SSD trim bug. Most of the time the "Optimize drives" program reports "never run", and it is trimming and defragging SSD multiple times a day. I've turned off scheduled optimization until it's fixed.
Their QA team should be questioned. So much leakage in every release.
IIRC, Microsoft fired the entire quality assurance team in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock