Breaking PUBG Mobile Ban Requests Increasing

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,725
Seriously our Area Kids are gone mad,

They are screaming and playing this game,

Their parents are full frustrated. What to do.
I am feuding with my mother since a month for not giving up phone. In here parents are fighting with children for phone addiction. No wonder I am so suicidal.

When I first installed this game, I didn't understand how to play and uninstalled after 15 mins without making any effort to learn 🤣 . Few days later, I reinstalled this game and watched YouTube video. After that I used to play this game daily (but not more than 1hr) and watch some live stream of this game on YouTube :rolleyes: .

Because of PUBG mobile and cheap internet, many created YouTube channel related to PUBG. Surprisingly, almost every PUGB channels got viewers and those channels got verified within months and some within weeks 😲. And, many old YouTube gaming channels got popularity because of this. I've seen some people donate on these live stream channels like crazy.

After few months of playing this game, I uninstalled it. Now I don't have any game installed on my device. :sleepy2:

According to a report, the young boy has been constantly playing the game for the last 45 days and suffered serious neck pain.

PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20 Year Old Boy From Telangana Dies While Playing The Battle Royale Game
This is no way to die. The deaths in the Ethiopian plane crash or the New Zealand shootings at least had some reason to them. But not this. :verysad2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock