Breaking PUBG Mobile Ban Requests Increasing

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,727

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
PUBG Mobile is under fire once again. This time it's the Jammu and Kashmir Students Association. In a report by news website pristinekashmir, the Jammu and Kashmir Students Association have asked the Governor administration to implement a ban on PUBG because of poor 10th and 12th class results which have turned out to be poor. The pristinekashmir reported Chairman of the student's association terming the online game PUBG Mobile as "Future spoiler" and have appealed to the Governor to put a ban on PUBG Mobile as soon as possible, thus addressing the concerns of the parents as soon as possible.

PUBG Mobile ban request raised citing poor 10th and 12th board exam results by student body: Report | Tech News

Bro the Telecom ministry should take the issue seriously, and implement the ban on a National Scale.It is spoiling, destorying as well as in some cases KILLING Lifes.China Has already issued a ban on the Terms on Violence and Bloodshed.

This game is addictive as hell and i seriously would advice students to stay as far as possible from this game. Luckily it came out during my graduation year and not during my most toughest test and i did play it for a few months.
At first everything seemed ok but later on after a few updates it started becoming an addiction. I even felt like spending a lot for skins and stuff which i never did before and at that time i knew i had enough of it and quit it cold turkey! My friends who were playing it still aren't able to move on and it's a disaster since you become extremely lazy and uninterested in anything else.

If PUBG is banned. Wouldn't they start playing Fortnite or Free Fire?
Bro It is not just about the ban.The mentality towards an addictive should be changed.The Games like PUBG, FORTNITE earn lots of money, so such issues don't matter to them.It is always in the hands of the person playing the Game.

If PUBG is banned. Wouldn't they start playing Fortnite or Free Fire?
This is a fair point. Both games have been made in such a way that you want to keep playing forever. The rankings too make you want to reach the top and you feel like a king of some sort 😅

Bro It is not just about the ban.The mentality towards an addictive should be changed.The Games like PUBG, FORTNITE earn lots of money, so such issues don't matter to them.It is always in the hands of the person playing the Game.
And one more point to add is as soon as Pubg came out we saw every other random person become a YouTube gaming streamer and many got nice donations for producing crappy content. When you're not playing the game you watch others play on YT. I feel for all those who have become addicts of such games 😫

This game is addictive as hell and i seriously would advice students to stay as far as possible from this game. Luckily it came out during my graduation year and not during my most toughest test and i did play it for a few months.
At first everything seemed ok but later on after a few updates it started becoming an addiction. I even felt like spending a lot for skins and stuff which i never did before and at that time i knew i had enough of it and quit it cold turkey! My friends who were playing it still aren't able to move on and it's a disaster since you become extremely lazy and uninterested in anything else.
I have seen cases of Laziness, Irritation and Isolation due to PUBG addition.
Also Government should take an Initiative to Spread the Issue and Educate/Warn the Parents,Guardians and College/Institution Authorities of Gaming Disorder.
It is quite surprising that Indian Government is slow in such issues, Government is talking of Digital India,But not Considering issues like Gaming disorder

I can proudly say: I have NO GAMES installed on my phone. I got a phone in 2014, in my IXth standard, and had a number of games on it (of which the most addictive was Clash of Clans). But a year later, in August 2015 (before my Xth boards), I uninstalled all of them. My eyes have thanked me for it, and my grades showed.

I have seen cases of Laziness, Irritation and Isolation due to PUBG addition.
Also Government should take an Initiative to Spread the Issue and Educate/Warn the Parents,Guardians and College/Institution Authorities of Gaming Disorder.
It is quite surprising that Indian Government is slow in such issues, Government is talking of Digital India,But not Considering issues like Gaming disorder
Govt can only do so much in this case. Parents will have to interfere and might even need to consult a psychologist as some of these kids who are addicted might feel suicidal if they don't play it. As i said, it feels like an achievement when you finish above your friends or get a chicken dinner. I just don't know how anyone can sort this mess out!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock