Breaking PUBG Mobile Ban Requests Increasing

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,705
I don't see logic in banning a game. People (students in this case) have different addictions, some smoke, drink, bet, do drugs, youtube, movies, p**nography, addiction to other boys/gals. I'm rather amazed by the creativity of the developer of PUBG, for creating such a solid game. What if govt. bans PUBG? No other developer will make a similar game? or do you plan on banning gaming as a genre in India?

There's a simple solution. Don't give your kids smartphones until they're graduated. This will make them good in academics and save their eyes.

I don't see logic in banning a game. People (students in this case) have different addictions, some smoke, drink, bet, do drugs, youtube, movies, p**nography, addiction to other boys/gals. I'm rather amazed by the creativity of the developer of PUBG, for creating such a solid game. What if govt. bans PUBG? No other developer will make a similar game? or do you plan on banning gaming as a genre in India?

There's a simple solution. Don't give your kids smartphones until they're graduated. This will make them good in academics and save their eyes.
Look bro you are right but the smartphone in this modern world is important I am also from j and k and have recently qualified my 10th class exam but these are only few students which do not focus on their studies and are always playing with their phones that is the reason they get failed

Last edited:
Gujarat asks school officials to ban students from playing PUBG

The Gujarat government Tuesday issued a circular asking district authorities to ensure a ban on online multi-player game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, popularly called PUBG.
The state primary education department's circular was issued after a recommendation by the Gujarat State Commission for Protection of Child Rights, said officials.

Gujarat asks school officials to ban students from playing PUBG

Seriously our Area Kids are gone mad,

They are screaming and playing this game,

Their parents are full frustrated. What to do.

Seriously our Area Kids are gone mad,

They are screaming and playing this game,

Their parents are full frustrated. What to do.
Bro
The Government should create awareness and strict online laws
Also Counselling for Parents and Children on the severity of the issue
The Government should take some action on Tencent Company (Developer Company)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock