Discussion PSL 2018 Score And Updates

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 16,760
TODAY pakistan super league 2018 ...FINAL MATCH =ISLAMADABAD UNITED vs PESHWAR ZALMI.... gaddafi stadium .lohore..... live on Dsport .7.30 pm ..

Have you bought ticket ? How much is it ? I mean what is the lowest and highest ticket price there ?
Whoever saying Tata sky is doing only removal.. Can you list down the channels removed in the last two months and also list down the program which you are missing from those removed channels? Otherwise, please don't talk about removal on any DTH.

prices varies from 200 to 15000 PKR and were available on elevated prices in black

no i didn't went because i usually like to watch on tv

Was not a close contest as I had expected .second psl final that was not close enough .

Source
Source
FB-IMG-15427117765401541.jpg
FB-IMG-15427124667196525.jpg
20181120-165744.png

Last edited:
Karachi Kings pick Pakistan-born Sikandar Raza from Zimbabwe to complete the Gold round.

Quetta Gladiators' Gold category pick is Pakistan-born Australian leg spinner Fawad Ahmed.

The draft for the 4th edition of Pakistan Super League is underway. Here are the Platinum category picks: Lahore Qalandars: AB de Villiers, Mohammad Hafeez Sixth Team: Steve Smith, Shahid Afridi Peshawar Zalmi: Kieron Pollard Quetta Gladiators: Dwayne Bravo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock