Discussion PSL 2018 Score And Updates

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 16,751
It seems pakistan has completely shut down city for PSL security

Locals bewildered as city gears up for PSL - The Express Tribune

everything is normal here in Lahore, the stadium is on my way to office and there is no such issue

attendance is as per normal in schools and offices

terrorists attacks may happen anywhere in the world

Pak Army already cleared whole Pakistan from terrorists and we are protecting our western border because Afghanistan is sending terrorist to our country with the help of one other country

Pak Army already cleared whole Pakistan from terrorists and we are protecting our western border because Afghanistan is sending terrorist to our country with the help of one other country
Can you clear which country you indicate to send terrorist by the help of Afghanistan in your Country?

everything is normal here in Lahore, the stadium is on my way to office and there is no such issue

attendance is as per normal in schools and offices

terrorists attacks may happen anywhere in the world

So that express tribune report is false ? :unsure:

It's a cricket thread and not political one, don't raise political issues here
Sorry to say bro, I am not raising any political issue. He indicate some things. I feel bad. So I want to know his Indication.

Last edited:
I haven't checked the TV or News Paper but i shared my experience Like i am in office and dropped my niece in school in morning

security is tight but not like whole city is no go area

off topic Afghanistan on one side is blaming us for sending terrorists and on other side opposing construction of walls on border to eliminate movement of terrorists on either side

Afghani leadership are worst creature on the planet earth , we provided refuge to millions of people and they are still in Pakistan and supporting terrorists

Pakistan has accommodated worlds largest refugees in human history, its the time to send them back

I haven't checked the TV or News Paper but i shared my experience Like i am in office and dropped my niece in school in morning

security is tight but not like whole city is no go area

off topic Afghanistan on one side is blaming us for sending terrorists and on other side opposing construction of walls on border to eliminate movement of terrorists on either side

Afghani leadership are worst creature on the planet earth , we provided refuge to millions of people and they are still in Pakistan and supporting terrorists

Pakistan has accommodated worlds largest refugees in human history, its the time to send them back

Have you bought ticket ? How much is it ? I mean what is the lowest and highest ticket price there ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock