Discussion PSL 2018 Score And Updates

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 16,759
@Sagar bhai in ipl 200 150 is apso there which is rare in psl u know why bcz pak batsmen are jokers 😀
OtFZJ0C.jpg

PSL playoffs in trouble after suicide attack in Lahore.
Pakistan Cricket Board’s ambition to host playoffs and final of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) in Pakistan took a major blow after the city of Lahore was rocked by the suicide blast on Wednesday. Due to the terrorist threats, PCB organized Pakistan Super League in UAE but was insisting on hosting playoffs and final in Pakistan.
PSL playoffs in trouble after suicide attack in Lahore

Well not just pakistan .the whole world has gone crazy . Terrorist attacks worldover . Better to ask everybody worldwide to watch the matches at home rather then coming to stadium .

Not to come in stadium is an option for fans but what about players if they are attacked like before and i am sure no where in world players were targeted by AK 47 except on Pak soil also I don't know where in the world Army is deployed to protect Players, it's the job of local police and it is a clear indication that situation is not right & that's why insurance is a must

PSL play-off: Punjab govt alters security plan, army to be deployed - Pakistan - Dunya News

Players could be brought through other ways like underground tunnels or shuttles .there is also one more instance in which army was deployed for protecting players .during England and France match ,right after few days a terrorist tried to attack during match between France and Germany . The phenomenon of terrorism is global and could happen at any place .its just that the probability of it occurring in Pakistan is more then rest of the world .

Players could be brought through other ways like underground tunnels or shuttles .there is also one more instance in which army was deployed for protecting players .during England and France match ,right after few days a terrorist tried to attack during match between France and Germany . The phenomenon of terrorism is global and could happen at any place .its just that the probability of it occurring in Pakistan is more then rest of the world .

Are you sure they are not armed police/Riot police/ATS/SWAT like things ? I mean generally these security task from terrorist are handled by police/ATS who are not under Defence ministry, Army is only called when there is an act of foreign aggression otherwise they stay in their barrack all over the year and they never get involve in internal security matter atleast this is the rule in India, Even in big terrorist attack like in Mumbai, not a single Army personal was deployed, it was handled by Police(state +central)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock