Good News Prime Video now works on Mi TV

Ankit Jain

Reaction score
Yes guys, Mi have finally added amazon prime video support for Mi TV. I am currently using Mi TV 55" and tried to install the prime video app via apotide store and it worked. Like I was able to login previously but now we can even watch movies and other shows.

APK version : 3.0.246.15341

Here are some of the ss for prime video. Best part of the app is that I does not need mouse and works fine with TV remote itself.

Yes guys, Mi have finally added amazon prime video support for Mi TV. I am currently using Mi TV 55" and tried to install the prime video app via apotide store and it worked. Like I was able to login previously but now we can even watch movies and other shows.

Here are some of the ss for prime video. Best part of the app is that I does not need mouse and works fine with TV remote itself.
It worked for me before too. Some version of Netflix worked too. Unfortunately I don't have subscription left of either service to use.

Can you share me the app link from Aptoide store? . because today morning i installed an amazon prime from aptoide tv and it seems not an official app. So i uninstalled immediately

Bro you can just search prime video on apotide. You will find the app. I have also mentioned the APK version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock