OTF Exclusive Airtel TV App now works on other networks too (Including Jio)

I tried in December 2018 with my Jio number, Live TV and Premium content did not work.

Did you had that Jio number as RMN of ADTV connection if so it should have worked and only Hotstar contents alone not worked for me.

Brother many times operators have to port services thru third party on rental basis to connect calls incase they do not have presence in a particular areas of a circle. In ur latter case maybe this was cause of the issue

I never port my numbers, I usually use and throw sim if rates increase. 2 sim I required because at that time I was in Arunachal and rest of India prepaid sim was banned there for security purposes so got a new Airtel there.

So both Sims are fresh airtel sim

Last edited:
1st post is on 25th Jan. So it's been working since a month post that update.
It's working from many months with other operators.
Premium service was also available through other operators.
See some posts around this 👇
1.Airtel tv app registered with airtel number , currently having no Pack active on it, showing premium till nov 15/2018
Screenshot-2018-11-10-10-05-43-615-tv-accedo-airtel-wynk.png

2.Airtel tv apo registered with the same number(BSNL) which is registered with my Airtel DTH, showing premium tag Unlimited validity
Screenshot-2018-11-10-10-20-44-383-tv-accedo-airtel-wynk.png

3.Airtel tv app registered with another Airtel number which has active unlimited pack till 1/1/2019 showing premium validity 1/1/2019
Screenshot-2018-11-10-10-11-42-205-tv-accedo-airtel-wynk.png

Non dth registered number, premium showing Bundled with airtel thanks , but in case of DTH registered number , it showing Bundled with airtel DTH Plan

Did you had that Jio number as RMN of ADTV connection if so it should have worked and only Hotstar contents alone not worked for me.
Yes, I only have one mobile number.

I tried in December 2018 with my Jio number, Live TV and Premium content did not work.

Answer lies in ur post, u were trying with Jio number. Airtel and Jio r not having best of relations, many times airtel complained that calls from their network aren't connecting with Jio numbers. Some or other confrontation keeps happening so obviously if u register with Jio number on Airtel TV app then their system automatically acts rude. :)

Answer lies in ur post, u were trying with Jio number. Airtel and Jio r not having best of relations, many times airtel complained that calls from their network aren't connecting with Jio numbers. Some or other confrontation keeps happening so obviously if u register with Jio number on Airtel TV app then their system automatically acts rude. :)
Yeah, it's probably got something to do with Jio:) But it's working now, so the relations are not that sour anymore I guess.

Bros!! Does AirtelTV App supports Subtitles? I cant find how to enable it.

Especially needed for HOOQ, Alt Balaji Content.

Few random Movies/Shows have Subtitles but for others it doesn't.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock