OTF Exclusive Airtel TV App now works on other networks too (Including Jio)

Airtel RULE!

They have some weird rules, once I had 2 Airtel Sim from 2 different circle. I could call from 1 to 2 but whenever I call from 2 to 1 call doesn't connect and says number doesn't exist even though call from other operator work fine to both numbers

Still Hotstar Contents asks for Airtel Network and most of the premium contents already works for Airtel Digital TV users without Airtel Network.

It is working from longtime bros. I logined with DTH Registerd Airtel number. Using Jio data for streaming even premium content plays, 😍
1st post is on 25th Jan. So it's been working since a month post that update.

1st post is on 25th Jan. So it's been working since a month post that update.

As I remember it's working all the way from January 2018 when Airtel started aggressively promoting Airtel TV App via TV commercials.

I used my Idea number linked to ADTV to register and Jio network to stream and streamed almost all contents that were available then with exception being from then to now only Hotstar.

As I remember it's working all the way from January 2018 when Airtel started aggressively promoting Airtel TV App via TV commercials.

I used my Idea number linked to ADTV to register and Jio network to stream and streamed almost all contents that were available then with exception being from then to now only Hotstar.
I tried in December 2018 with my Jio number, Live TV and Premium content did not work.

They have some weird rules, once I had 2 Airtel Sim from 2 different circle. I could call from 1 to 2 but whenever I call from 2 to 1 call doesn't connect and says number doesn't exist even though call from other operator work fine to both numbers

Brother many times operators have to port services thru third party on rental basis to connect calls incase they do not have presence in a particular areas of a circle. In ur latter case maybe this was cause of the issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock