Good News Prime Day Shopping: Purchased Amazon FireTVStick via DDF Link (Pics Added)

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,442
Guys since I was anticipating the same thing, so I returned it 3 days beck and ordered again today, so I now get it for rs 2300. :D and got my total money back 4k as well yesterday only...

Very Bad. Because of people like you amazon has changed their return policy and it has become hard for genuine customers

Amazon has to incur losses when people misuse return policy

Last edited:
Dear Ravitega:
i got my money back 3 days back so that first deal is closed and now i can order it again. In your case u still can return but issue will be time of this deal as right now it is only for 48 hours and after that if it gone back to old prime, then no use but if it says the same price then u can return it before 18th July.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. ABCDEFGH I hope u r not American, then why so much worried abt them. I used my intentions and use it, so what is issue here. They have looted and are looting so much from here and u r worried abt them. Please do not comment if u do not like. I share a true experience, if u do not like then leave it.

Dear Mr. ABCDEFGH I hope u r not American, then why so much worried abt them. I used my intentions and use it, so what is issue here. They have looted and are looting so much from here and u r worried abt them. Please do not comment if u do not like. I share a true experience, if u do not like then leave it.

What a stupid justification. :lol If you do not like Amazon then why do you use their products, why do you buy from there and give them your money.

Just admit that what you did was wrong, no need to justify it by bringing nationalism angle in it

Last edited:
Boss I have done what is right. U r nobody to tell me what to do ...I have done practical thing. This is real price for this device, check their price in US. They were charging more here...I will say everyone if he can, he should do the same and should not care what other think. This is practical thing. I have done it and I will do it again if they further reduce the same in matter of one month. Stop giving advice without being asked. Stop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock