Good News Prime Day Shopping | Purchased Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard via DDF Link | Pics Added

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,096
Congratulation Bro :happy
I'm using Microsoft wireless 800 with my laptop

please let me know
difference b/w Wireless keyboard and Bluetooth keyboard??
Does wireless keyboard require an active wireless Network to work?

wireless keyboard/mouse are plug and play device...you get a small dongle which you can plug in the usb port and it starts working no pairing and no software installation is required it generally operates at 2.4 GHz band. It works in bios and also while installing the os. This doesn't require any active wireless network. It has its own

Bluetooth keyboard/mouse needs to be paired with the device and it may not work in bios or while installing the os. This requires active Bluetooth connection

Bro, Battery is required for both of these keyboard?
and Which keyboard is costly?

Bro, Battery is required for both of these keyboard?
and Which keyboard is costly?
yes, the battery is required for both devices..
The device which I'm using Wireless keyboard requires 2 AAA battery and can last up to one year. Wireless mouse requires 1 AA battery and last up to 6-7 months (personal experience and I use Duracell battery)

Wireless keyboard/mouse are sold more..Don't know much about Bluetooth keyboard/mouse price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock