Reaction score
Reason:
VKwvEuD.jpg

Problems:
YgZGgJu.jpg

O64Gd6G.jpg

Solution please!!!

Last edited:
You need to remove all numbers from your family plan first to port otherwise it won't allow
Not only that, need to clear the bills till now.
But how to get ‘Till now’ bill? If I pay after bill generation date (5th), even then they’ll ask for 1-2 days’ payment (6,7th)…and that goes on..

Not only that, need to clear the bills till now.
But how to get ‘Till now’ bill? If I pay after bill generation date (5th), even then they’ll ask for 1-2 days’ payment (6,7th)…and that goes on..
Previously we had an option to pay excess. Now it's removed. So after the bill generation date and after paying the outstanding, you should be able to convert to prepaid or port. Once the port is completed, you have to pay the remaining bill diligently. Otherwise, the new operator will bar your number from making outgoing calls.

You need to remove all numbers from your family plan first to port otherwise it won't allow
You can opt out your perticular number from family plan and make it prepaid. After this simply like any other number you can send port SMS.

Also, note that you don't need to remove all number from plan you can replace the primary number with another number present in plan. Then also you can sent port SMS I did same with my Airtel number.

In my case we have two connection one in name of my father and another one of my brother.
My Family (Father)
Father (Primary)​
Mother​
Me​
My Father (Brother)
Brother (Primary)​
And, then Jio came to existence I ported my mother sim to Jio. And, got my number in my brother plan. Same problem no internet speed I also ported out to Jio.
After which bought my father and brother to Jio as well. Airtel is not doing anything for its loyal customer. I was associated with Airtel from long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock