Good News Polands refuses to play against Russia amist Russian aggression in sovereign Ukraine

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,390

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Poland will not play their World Cup play-off against Russia next month because of the invasion of Ukraine, the president of Poland’s Football Association, Cezary Kulesza, said on Saturday, a decision backed up by the team’s players, including their star forward, Robert Lewandowski.

Kulesza said the association was in talks with its Swedish and Czech counterparts regarding the matches. The winners of the match between Sweden and the Czech Republic were supposed to play the victors of the Russia v Poland game to determine who would qualify for the World Cup later this year.

Poland will not play their World Cup play-off against Russia next month because of the invasion of Ukraine, the president of Poland’s Football Association, Cezary Kulesza, said on Saturday, a decision backed up by the team’s players, including their star forward, Robert Lewandowski.

Kulesza said the association was in talks with its Swedish and Czech counterparts regarding the matches. The winners of the match between Sweden and the Czech Republic were supposed to play the victors of the Russia v Poland game to determine who would qualify for the World Cup later this year.

And yet people have problem when India wishes not to play Cricket with Pakistan with whom we are always in state of war.

This better be a collective boycott. Taking knees for diversity. While going out playing countries supporting dictators will be condemnable.

This better be a collective boycott. Taking knees for diversity. While going out playing countries supporting dictators will be condemnable.
😲
so, you are against Russia?
Even Russia's decision of war is not correct, we shouldn't oppose them. Our government have taken correct stand by staying neutral.

😲
so, you are against Russia?
Even Russia's decision of war is not correct, we shouldn't oppose them. Our government have taken correct stand by staying neutral.
I am against violence and feeding into egos of Russian elites. I feel sorry for ordinary Russian soldiers and people.

I am against violence and feeding into egos of Russian elites. I feel sorry for ordinary Russian soldiers and people.
True, war is wrong. But, we can't forget that many times Russia used veto in favor of us.

True, war is wrong. But, we can't forget that many times Russia used veto in favor of us.
Soviet Union did. Not Russia. Ukraine was part of Soviet Union too. The only reason we need to be neutral is for the spare of our defence equipments. We need to slowly move away from them. They have signed a pact with China. And they sells weapons to Pakistan too. How is Russia neutral?

Not supporting war. But, Russia is important country for us. Also, Today Ukraine is asking help from us, same Ukraine opposed India in UN.
That's true bro. They sided with Western countries. This is why we can't question our leaders on neutrality. But I personally don't feel Russia as our ally any more. They are more leaning towards China. I see them having a pact of Russia, China and Pakistan.

That's true bro. They sided with Western countries. This is why we can't question our leaders on neutrality. But I personally don't feel Russia as our ally any more. They are more leaning towards China. I see them having a pact of Russia, China and Pakistan.
After that US and NATO did it to Ukraine no one will trust them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock