Good News PM Modi To Be Honoured With Russia's Highest Civilian Award

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 5,233
Mentality never change. U guyz dont deserve a better leader that's why I dont like India.
This is a shameful comment. If you dont agree with some other people prospective, that not mean you said publicly that you dont like India. This comment showing your mentality. And lastly you are not deciding what other people deserve or not.

Recently another dictatorship country called UAE also gave him one 'highest honour' for capturing and sending the escaped princess back to Dubai breaking basic human rights. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cess-newspaper-claims/?utm_term=.a3a98f19e99f

Ok so UAE gave award for capturing princess(or may be in exchange of a terrorist like this India gets custody of 2017 CRPF camp attack plotter from UAE - Times of India â–º but lets not get into that), Russia gave for Arms deal so what are the reasons for South korea,afghanistan, palestine, Saudi Arab, Canada(WMS) and last of all UN ?

For ref Awards are here List of major International Awards conferred upon Prime Minister Modi

Last edited:
Modi is good only in foreign relationship. Nothing much here in India.
So I'm not surprised at all and that too in election year.

Who are saying Modi shouldn't be bashed blah blah

He has done nothing good here, especially for poor and farmer. In his regime rich became richer and poor became poorer. Besides that I would list out some

1. No employment
2. After gst cut out so many job
3. TV price hiked two times
4. Making life of Kashmirs unbearable
5. Should I told about demonetisation!
6. Etc etc etc

After these should I bow down to him!!! Instead I would like to migrate to aboard. Shame on them who blindly support him.

Mod Note: No Personal Attacks

Modi is good only in foreign relationship. Nothing much here in India.
So I'm not surprised at all and that too in election year.

Who are saying Modi shouldn't be bashed blah blah

He has done nothing good here, especially for poor and farmer. In his regime rich became richer and poor became poorer. Besides that I would list out some

1. No employment
2. After gst cut out so many job
3. TV price hiked two times
4. Making life of Kashmirs unbearable
5. Should I told about demonetisation!
6. Etc etc etc

After these should I bow down to him!!! Instead I would like to migrate to aboard. Shame on them who blindly support him.
Not that much great in Foreign relationships too..

China humiliated India because of these 5 fatal follies of Modi Doctrine
Modi 4.0: Foreign Policy Hits and Misses
India and the world: Foreign policy in the age of Modi | ORF
No work permits for Indians: Soured ties with Maldives hurting job seekers
Sri Lanka's silent port reveals China's ever tighter grip
The Nepal reset: on India-Nepal ties

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a shameful comment. If you dont agree with some other people prospective, that not mean you said publicly that you dont like India. This comment showing your mentality. And lastly you are not deciding what other people deserve or not.
Im ok with my mentality u should not worried about it. Yes Im again saying I dont like india becaz here reservation is based on caste, modi gives us 10% reservation but still I feel all reservation should be based on economically, I dont like india becaz here one state people feels jealous for another state, india is devided in two parts north and south. Yes I dont like india becaz here peoples mentality is very poor. Yes I dont like india becaz here rape cases is more compare to other country. Yes I dont like india becaz here justice is not equal for all.
Im not saying that modi is perfect but something better than nothing, atleast Modi is better than others.
You accept or not I dont care.

Modi is better than other!!! You gotta be kidding me!

Better than other in election Rally and public outbrust. Not in governance by any means.

At last he believes in jhumla.

And lastly no offence, if you don't like India then what are you doing here in India based forum!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock