Good News PM Modi gets UN award

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,702
I Think he given for increasing Petrol and diesel rates ...🙌🙌🙌🙌
Bro Every Thread is not for all topic. You can discuss this thing on petrol/diesel price rise thread. He is Our PM. This is a great Acchivement. So This is the proud moment for us too. I also not supporting his ideology, but this thread only for wishes and this topic discussion.

Bro Every Thread is not for all topic. You can discuss this thing on petrol/diesel price rise thread. He is Our PM. This is a great Acchivement. So This is the proud moment for us too. I also not supporting his ideology, but this thread only for wishes and this topic discussion.
Yes, agreed.

Congratulations Modi ji. :clap::clap:
We are really proud for being an Indian. :india::india::india::india::india::india::india::india:

I don't find anything to be proud. This is like OOKLA giving Fastest ISP to airtel. Users of airtel knows the speed of it.

Just like that, we know the actual facts about our so called HONOURABLE PM.

He has lost 99 other things where he has to win. What benefits are we going to get. Somebody educate us please.

We'll see many more awards as 2019 is approaching. :) :) :)

I don't find anything to be proud. This is like OOKLA giving Fastest ISP to airtel. Users of airtel knows the speed of it.

He has lost 99 other things where he has to win. What benefits are we going to get. Somebody educate us please.

We'll see many more awards as 2019 is approaching. :):):)
Can't be said better!

We'll see many more awards as 2019 is approaching. :):):)

Yeah now u will say UN is controlled by RSS and they are Sanghi, etc etc.

U are seeing politics everywhere, not seeing the good part of it as tough ur above UN

Only negative posts and attacking PM and no appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock