PM Modi changed his Twitter name to 'Chowkidar Narendra Modi'

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,878
Report showed unemployment rate in India at a 45-year high during 2017–2018. Watchman forgot to keep on eye , instead slept due to his tiring visit to neighborhood :d
What about unemployment - ans: mudra loans given
Where is 15 lakhs - ans: its simple poll promise.dont take into serious
Where is bullet rail- its in process
Satellite city - process
What's your achievement - created 20 crores bank account
Where is black money - process

FB-IMG-15528810050042725.jpg
What is this ?? Are they mentally ok need a medical check up for central Minister's seems not gud for country 😱😱🙄🙄😆😆😂😂😜😜

My mother and all the women in the area got a new gas connection and stove for Rs 750.
The 750 for gas cylinder. I got first connection ₹4000 and 2nd cylinder at ₹2800 at non scheme. Compare to this ₹ 750 is a small amount.

Last edited:
The 750 for gas cylinder. I got first connection ₹4000 and 2nd cylinder at ₹2800 at non scheme. Compare to this ₹ 750 is a small amount.
Ikr. That's for private companies. Not government companies I guess. Today mom also got subsidiary money of around Rs 300.

Last edited:
Ikr. That's for private companies. Not government companies I guess. Today mon also got subsidiary money of around Rs 300.
Me also getting the subsidy bro from Bharat gas. I told the new connection, it's cheaper than me to you in Govt scheme.

All chowkidars now. Everyone will want to monitor & control, nobody will do the actual work!

Next, get ready for chowkidars to misuse the "chowki power" to help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock