PM Modi changed his Twitter name to 'Chowkidar Narendra Modi'

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,831
People insulting chowkidars by abusing me, says PM Modi

Prime Minister made the statement as he addressed watchmen through audio bridge medium n the eve of Holi. The chowkidar se charcha drive of Prime Minister Narendra Modi steps up his 'Main bhi chowkidar' campaign in the run up to the Lok Sabha campaign, the BJP said on Tuesday.

"It is unfortunate that today some people are abusing chowkidars by abusing me. They will intensify this abuse against me in the coming days," Prime Minister Modi said as he launched an attack on Rahul Gandhi.

what will be the next occupation name these guys will use to fool people for votes??? what is your guess?

I vote for
a) Doodhwala or
b) Mazdoor

This will happen if Mazdoor rises in power.
Stalinism | political doctrine
Other political parties are already taking such people but not making noise out of it. When BJP starts you can expect such Chaiwala, Chowkidar kind of namings.

tuPWMex.jpg

In the latest instance, Sinha took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s radio address to the security guards from across the country on the eve of Holi, the festival of colours. “Sir! Please address the the problems long overdue instead of addressing the Chowkidars. Let’s all play Holi rather than “Rafale Chor and Chowkidar,” Sinha wrote on Twitter.

Shatrughan Sinha preps for exit from BJP, takes sharp swipe at PM Modi

India wants an honest Prime Minister, not a 'Chowkidar': Owaisi

India wants an honest Prime Minister, not a 'Chowkidar': Owaisi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock