PM Modi changed his Twitter name to 'Chowkidar Narendra Modi'

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,828
Let's just stop here these people will not understand the fact of Jan Dhan, Aayushman or Bhamashah Yojana, Atal Pension, Ujjwal Yojna, Swatcch Bharat etc. Let them keep blaming govt.
Haha add the TRAI i*iotic traiff to the list for looting money from people pocket

BTW it's not only a place to praise ur so called leader who's acting like a saint now .. if you have freedom to post abt his records (in ur thinking) then we have freedom to criticize that within guidelines of the forum

U are nothing to say stop us coz ur not from Team nor Administrator of the forum

Last edited:
Let's just stop here these people will not understand the fact of Jan Dhan, Aayushman or Bhamashah Yojana, Atal Pension, Ujjwal Yojna, Swatcch Bharat etc. Let them keep blaming govt.
Seems, no Indians had gas stow or cylinder before Mr. Modi ruling period. Even whatever you mentioned the names bro, either it was there before in different forms or with different names.
By the way it is basic things. But no other PM announced 100 scheme 30 days before election where forget the rest of his ruling period.

Haha add the TRAI i*iotic traiff to the list for looting money from people pocket

BTW it's not only a place to praise ur so called leader who's acting like a saint now .. if you have freedom to post abt his records (in ur thinking) then we have freedom to criticize that within guidelines of the forum

U are nothing to say stop us coz ur not from Team nor Administrator of the forum
I was not finding TRAI rule helpful but ITV a small company bring 50 NCF & Tuner reduced some packs and channel price may be we can see others bring rates down.
I think it will work like GST first it will hurt but then it'll be beneficial.
And, Maybe you are not in correct forum to criticize!
Seems, no Indians had gas stow or cylinder before Mr. Modi ruling period. Even whatever you mentioned the names bro, either it was there before in different forms or with different names.
By the way it is basic things. But no other PM announced 100 scheme 30 days before election where forget the rest of his ruling period.
Could you please name the so called already launch govt. scheme?
Swatcch Bharat
PM Jan Dhan
eRashan
Etc??
I don't want create a mesh of politics which you guys love the most.

I was not finding TRAI rule helpful but ITV a small company bring 50 NCF & Tuner reduced some packs and channel price may be we can see others bring rates down.
I think it will work like GST first it will hurt but then it'll be beneficial.
And, Maybe you are not in correct forum to criticize!

Could you please name the so called already launch govt. scheme?
Swatcch Bharat
PM Jan Dhan
eRashan
Etc??
I don't want create a mesh of politics which you guys love the most.
First let me clarify about demonetisation please.

Then where is my promised 15 lakh in my zero Jan dhan bank account?

Then where should I find a job , should I go to aboard for that?

Post gst and demonetisation lots of small and medium enterprises closed permanently. So Where will the employes and labour of that firms find job?

I want to know the farmers financial condition of India .

First let me clarify about demonetisation please.

Then where is my promised 15 lakh in my zero Jan dhan bank account?

Then where should I find a job , should I go to aboard for that?

Post gst and demonetisation lots of small and medium enterprises closed permanently. So Where will the employes and labour of that firms find job?

I want to know the farmers financial condition of India .
But before GST. How many paid taxes? We recovered record breaking 1 lakh crore in taxes. And mighty demonization created jobs. Designers were hired makes designs of new notes. Tech guys were hired to install new compatible ATMs. Demonization also encourage people to pay online.

Last edited:
But before GST. How many paid taxes? We recovered record breaking 1 lakh crore in taxes. And mighty demonization created jobs. Dear were hired makes designs of new notes. Tech guys were hired to install new compatible ATMs. Demonization also encourage people to pay online.
I can't disagree more. ROFL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock