Plz Suggest Me a Gud 4G Brand Smartphone for Purchase ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 56
  • Views Views: Views 4,122
SarfaRaZ said:
Bro i think if you want good camera mobile than go for Samsung but hanging problem may happen if you use net ;) but redmi will be good option in all formats(camera,batery,fast touch ... i think :k

I disagree bro, there is no hanging issues with new Samsung budget 4G phones, J series is one of the best budget and value for money phone. You can get good quality camera, optimised software, few months android security patches too. Dual 4G SIM card support. AMOLED Display. What more needed?

Bro, here is my list for you:
1. Samsung J2 Pro
2. Redmi 3s Prime
3. Moto E3 Power.
Just make sure about your sim usage and about hybrid sim slot.

Alok Pusti said:
Just see it captain

This is also good phone :tup
Coolpad Note 3S (White, 32GB) Coolpad Note 3S (White, 32GB): Amazon.in: Electronics

First of all I am touching ur feet and asking Alok dont call me capt*** [emoji120] .. You already done enough damage to me by calling like that .. Plz call me as Sai or by calling by any animal name also I happily accept that name .. I already explained to you dont calling me using that word it can be taken by disrespect of Admin , team member and other DDF members .. You said that as a complement , plz accept else i feel sad etc... and shouted my mouth .. Now what i feared that was happend .. So plz im begging you dont calling me like that .. Plz accept it and dont reply further abt this in this thread and any place in DDF [emoji120] Hope you understand .. Thank for the info abt Smartphone ..

Redmi 3S Prime is best. But, you should try hard remember try at least up-to 15 min from when sale starts. I tried once it failed now tried 2ND then I got it.

Back
Top Bottom