Seeking Help Pls suggest soundbar/home theatre to buy from flipkart sale

What do u mean by basic. Yht 1840 or htr 3072
Sorry for the delay. By basic AVR, I meant something like Denon AVR - X-520BT, pioneer vsx 531 etc.
You can get a pair of 2.0 speakers for about 10 k, or a 5.0 package for 20 k. That will be better than YHT series.

Sorry for the delay. By basic AVR, I meant something like Denon AVR - X-520BT, pioneer vsx 531 etc.
You can get a pair of 2.0 speakers for about 10 k, or a 5.0 package for 20 k. That will be better than YHT series.
but these options will take my budget to 50k. that i dont want to spend. obviously i want all those features but my pocket doesnt allow.

but these options will take my budget to 50k. that i dont want to spend. obviously i want all those features but my pocket doesnt allow.
Then I guess yht-1840 is a good option. Also ckeck onkyo’s base model- same price range but better quality minus subwoofer pre out. I haven’t listened to it but generally the talk is onkyo’s base model home theatre is better than that of yamahas. The subwoofer is more powerful too. If you WILL NOT upgrade the subwoofer at all, you can go with onkyo. Honestly, these speaker systems, home theatre systems are a bug that pushes us to upgrade.

Then I guess yht-1840 is a good option. Also ckeck onkyo’s base model- same price range but better quality minus subwoofer pre out. I haven’t listened to it but generally the talk is onkyo’s base model home theatre is better than that of yamahas. The subwoofer is more powerful too. If you WILL NOT upgrade the subwoofer at all, you can go with onkyo. Honestly, these speaker systems, home theatre systems are a bug that pushes us to upgrade.
I think same as u so i believe yht 1840 will satisfy me. After all how much time we will really spend listening this.

I generally use a lot as it it connected to the main TV. Looks like it consumes about 150W although the manual says 230W
Bro how have u setup? I mean when u dont want sound from avr and want only from tv then wat u do

connection should be as follows
STB HDMI to tv HDMI in, Tv ARC HDMI to HT HDMI ARC.
aman, as Optimus bro said, this is the way. But, I am using an optical cable as my tv doesn't return multichannel audio.
Some say, connecting the stb directly to AVR can cause AVR's hdmi board failure during lightning. Don't know how far is this true. Didn't want to take risk and hence optical cable in use. Please note bro, optical will not support DD+, only DD and DTS. :)

Did you purchase it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock