Seeking Help Please suggest mobile phone

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,014
I heard from my few friends that, Samsung , Sony & Moto has unlimited or more android version upgrade updates. That's not come with Lenovo, Karbonn etc.

Last edited:
I heard from my few friends that, Samsung , Sony & Moto has unlimited or more android version upgrade updates. That's not come with Lenovo, Karbonn etc.
Bro not applicable for samsung....samsung doesn't upgrade android version on low end or mid range phones ..They provide security updates....Samsung did upgrade galaxy on7 from android 5 to 6 ...I've one old galaxy core 2 which has android 4.4.2 at the time of purchasing and its still in the same version.. So, better check or contact samsung cc they can tell which phones will be upgraded to next version of android.... ..I don't think that any mid range phones get unlimited upgrade to android version due to its hardware limitation...or the company doesn't want to support any more...Don't have any idea about sony and moto..

Last edited:
Bro but the seller is new & not flipkart advantage/assured, we can't be sure of original & good piece. Flipkart assured seller is selling at 9199.. Zenfone 2 laser is at 8499 from assured seller I guess.
Bro after reciving the product we can check and if we find something is wrong or don't like we can return the product

I have seen on J5 many times & Moto E3 (from 4.0/4.4 to 6.0).

Samsung won't give android updates for phones below 20000. They might give bug fix/security updates though.
Moto used to give android updates, but now mostly the won't give for E/C series as they have stopped doing that since under Lenovo.
Other than Redmi, no one will give updates mostly. Lenovo is giving Nougat for K6 Power. You can get K6 Power (16GB version) at 8999 (Looks like they discontinued this model, it was available before, now I can't see it). Check the specs for that too, they are good.

Last edited:
I have seen on J5 many times & Moto E3 (from 4.0/4.4 to 6.0).
yes j5 2015 version updated and j7 2015 edition too ... and rumors are that j7 2016 edition which is running 6 is expected to upgrade to 7

Bro after reciving the product we can check and if we find something is wrong or don't like we can return the product
Returns have almost stopped. They say we can only replace. And flipkart support has turned very bad, they will just reject any reason and ask you to go to service center, also if seller is not flipkart assured, support is bad. I have experiece.

Samsung won't give android updates for phones below 20000. They might give bug fix/security updates though.
Moto used to give android updates, but now mostly the won't give for E/C series as they have stopped doing that since under Lenovo.
Other than Redmi, no one will give updates mostly. Lenovo is giving Nougat for K6 Power. You can get K6 Power (16GB version) at 8999. Check the specs for that too, they are good.
they did upgrade galaxy on7 from android 5 to 6 and its below 12k

Returns have almost stopped. They say we can only replace. And flipkart support has turned very bad, they will just reject any reason and ask you to go to service center, also if seller is not flipkart assured, support is bad. I have experiece.
then we'll have to be cautious :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock