Seeking Help Please Suggest me best brand for refrigerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reply
but showroom owner was saying that Whirlpool had market in past but not now
He was insisting me to buy LG.
I am not saying lg is not good but don’t decide by what dealer says as they push for one where they get higher margins. In ur case lg must be costlier?

I am my self using Samsung and lg refrigerators. Samsung one gives problem every now and then while lg is perfect.

If its not urgent then better wait for diwali sale for big items.

I am currently using Godrej since 2011 without any problem. Go for any brand but avoid Kelvinator. Ours stopped working after a year. And the same happened to the replacement unit.

I am currently using Godrej since 2011 without any problem. Go for any brand but avoid Kelvinator. Ours stopped working after a year. And the same happened to the replacement unit.
Hearing about Kelvinator brand for first time from you. Its really risky to go for unknown brands.

Hearing about Kelvinator brand for first time from you. Its really risky to go for unknown brands.
It was back in 2004. It was one of the well known brands back then.

Why single door at 280 litres!
I suggest to go for double door.

First time when I saw a fridge in my life it was of kelvinator brand, it's a very old & well known brand of fridge.
It later became Electrolux kelvinator, then in mid 2000's it was bought by Videocon.
& Currently is under Videocon.

My Godrej refrigerator has been serving me well for the past 13 years now. Before that too it was a Godrej refrigerator. Would definitely recommend it. But like someone said earlier in the thread, always check if you have that company's service availability in your area/town.

So friends finally I bought
Whirlpool direct cool 305 model with grey color 280 ltr capacity.
Thanks for your replies

My Godrej refrigerator has been serving me well for the past 13 years now. Before that too it was a Godrej refrigerator. Would definitely recommend it. But like someone said earlier in the thread, always check if you have that company's service availability in your area/town.
Iam using since 1994 till now not repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock