Seeking Help Please Suggest me best brand for refrigerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a Samsung Since 2009 and another one since 2011. Still no problem.
WhatsAppImage2018-09-11at10.08.44AM.jpg

But you can Choose a company based on :
1) Good After Sales Service in your area. (Check online if they have a service centre)
2) Atleast 4 Star BEE Label (I think 5 Star BEE labeled Single Door are not avialble)
Based on my calculations, a BEE 4 star is good enough for all cities with high electricity tariff (Mumbai, Delhi, etc). In 4 star you can get LG, Samsung and Whirlpool:

Last edited:
Thanks for reply
but showroom owner was saying that Whirlpool had market in past but not now
He was insisting me to buy LG.
Don't know about the current situation bro. We bought a Whirlpool refrigerator in 2009 , still it's working without any issues.

We have been using a Godrej refrigerator (With Stabilizer) since 2005 and a Whirlpool refrigerator (Without stabilizer for few years) since 2010. Godrej is working perfect till date. I had to spend around 4000 rupees once on Whirlpool due to a part damage because of voltage fluctuation, post this I have installed stabilizer for this one as well. Whichever brand refrigerator you buy, please buy a stabilizer too to avoid issues.

Yes, Godrej is best for refrigerators. We used once from 1995 to 2013 and brought new one from them on 2013 and using till now.

Whirlpool is the best brand used 2 fridges of same company both have run very well. Best part about Whirlpool is that the parts will be available too easy.
Used godrej fridge too but it was not as expected.
But, I'll advice you to check refrigerator properly like they've enough racks for bottles and vegetable basket size.

We have been using a Godrej refrigerator (With Stabilizer) since 2005 and a Whirlpool refrigerator (Without stabilizer for few years) since 2010. Godrej is working perfect till date. I had to spend around 4000 rupees once on Whirlpool due to a part damage because of voltage fluctuation, post this I have installed stabilizer for this one as well. Whichever brand refrigerator you buy, please buy a stabilizer too to avoid issues.
Now a days Stabilizer is not required in most refrigerator.

Last edited:
Whirlpool is the best brand used 2 fridges of same company both have run very well. Best part about Whirlpool is that the parts will be available too easy.
Used godrej fridge too but it was not as expected.
But, I'll advice you to check refrigerator properly like they've enough racks for bottles and vegetable basket size.

Now a days Stabilizer is not required in most refrigerator.
Yeah, you will only know once the damage is done!

Lol! But it has mentioned stabilizer not required.
Yeah, same was written on my Whirlpool. Still it was damaged, and the service person who came said we should ALWAYS buy a stabilizer even if they say it's not required.

I think LG is best.. Uzing it for last 6 years no problem... No stabilizer needed...

We have used Godrej for about 14 years without any problem & after that from last 4 years using samsung & it is running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock