Seeking Help Please suggest me 50 inch 4K TV

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Please suggest me a 4K TV which I am considering to purchase in the coming Festive season preferably through Amazon.

My requirememts:

1. Screen size: 50 inches
2. Budget: Around 40K after exchange. (Presently Amazon is offering Rs.6690/- and Flipkart Rs.3500/- as exchange value for my present FHD Tv)
3. Audio: I need a tv with sound that delivers clear dialogues without audio enhancements. We are senior citizen couple and are particular on this aspect. Viewing distance available in our drawing room is 13 feet and we expect dialogues audible at this distance. We mostly watch movies and web series on OTT platforms.

Dolby Digital Plus feature is preferable as I am planning to purchase a 5.1 ch HT/Soundbar in future with DD+ feature.

4. Brand: I cannot afford Sony/LG/Samsung brand TVs. So, other brands with good service network and within the price band are ok.

I do not have any idea on other technical aspects like Nits, Pixels, contrast ratio etc. and hence cannot mention my preference on that.

Requesting young and tech-savy people in this forum to take some time and give your suggestions.

God bless you all!

I would've gone for this if I were you.

or this

Last edited:
I would've gone for this if I were you.

or this

Real me is not good. I have seen many problems reported by users. Don't know about MI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock