Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus.[Bought now]

RE: Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus...

Dinesh jain said:
I hate Samsung device.    
coz My 1st mobile was a Samsung...
biggest issue with Mobile hang ND  Battery issues .

I am myself so much surprised by my words bro.. Earlier, my words/thoughts for samsung devices were same as yours but those issues were there before.
Now no such issues are there in this segment at least, i am talking about S/A & Note Series devices.
Rest, your choice..

Dinesh jain said:
I hate Samsung device.
coz My 1st mobile was a Samsung...
biggest issue with Mobile hang ND Battery issues .
I agree with you, this was the case with Samsung software till marshmallow. But nougat changed everything. So any Samsung device that has nougat on it will be good.

ilikered said:
I agree with you, this was the case with Samsung software till marshmallow. But nougat changed everything. So any Samsung device that has nougat on it will be good.

So, my A5-2016 will get more awesome after Nougat update?? Wow.. Good to hear that bro..

Ritesh said:
So, my A5-2016 will get more awesome after Nougat update?? Wow.. Good to hear that bro..
Yes bro, for sure. But the problem is when will you get it!!

ilikered said:
Yes bro, for sure. But the problem is when will you get it!!
I am expecting it by May.. not earlier than that.

Build Quality of Samsung has been improved drastically. I have used Samsung phone in 2007 which was of a Bada OS, later used android starting Galaxy S2, S4, S6, S7 - all are awesome to my surprise. Not a fan of S2 but at that time it was quite good smartphone.

Amazingly improved. My thought for Samsung also changed. Only issue is high range phones get software updates quickly. While mid and low rangers get them quite late.

Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus...

Good news for me .
Booked a pre-Order of OPPO F3 PLUS

3de7e0d77ec25345ab613e1e5c467e98.jpg

RE: Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus.[Now Booked A Pre-Order]

Ritesh said:
Congratulations Dinesh bhai..
#PartyTohBantiHai

Yes Zaroor banti hai

Congratulations Dinesh bro:hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock