Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus.[Bought now]

Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus...

Bapun Raz said:
That is true. I understood after using oneplus brand only.

You've Used OnePlus?
How Was Your Experience?
About Phone And After Sale Service?

RE: Planning to Buy Oppo F3 Plus...

IAmDivikSharma said:
You've Used OnePlus?
How Was Your Experience?
About Phone And After Sale Service?

Bought it during its launch, back in August. Still using along with Galaxy S7. Not a fan of the phone and using very rarely now.

The processing speed is same as Galaxy S7 with 4 GB RAM while Oneplus 3 has 6 GB RAM.

Camera is average. Camera App itself is buggy. Might have improved with latest software update but still can not match S7 Quality. Its like Digi Cam vs DSLR.

OS is nearly stock android with little modification. That's a big relief by oneplus. Otherwise many would not have bought this.

Because of Moto G4 fiasco (yes the heating problem i am talking about) i had to change my decision and bought Oneplus 3.

Overall average phone and hopefully the Oneplus 5 will match with Samsung S8 standards (not possible though).

Dinesh jain said:
more Suggestion plz...
No more good phones bro. You have to either go with Samsung or Moto. Can't spend that amount of money on mi or oppo. You can also consider Samsung C9 Pro if you could increase the budget by 7k.

Samsung A5/A7 2017 are good options as now they come with water/dust protection. Only missing is the gyroscope sensor which will spoil your experience of VR, else it is very good. Super-smooth phone with good camera.

I hate Samsung device.
coz My 1st mobile was a Samsung...
biggest issue with Mobile hang ND Battery issues .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock