[Pics] Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,131
Ankit Jain said:
Today my laptop engineer came and guess what he gave a strange reply which just confused me. After clean installing Windows 10 I'm unable to boot any of the Windows ie Windows 7 or 8.1. None of the iso files which includes all the versions of that particular Windows (Windows 7 home basic, home premium, professional, ultimate and enterprise of both 32bit and 64bit) downloaded from a personal blog are able to boot. It just shows an error Windows cannot be loaded. Tried to find out various methods on Google and on Microsoft site but still in vain. If anyone is able to find out the way kindly help.

By the way after refreshing the Windows I felt the speed is increased a bit.

Only download windows from official source, not from any personal blog and then use USB pen drive to boot instead of DVD disk as DVD disk are prone to be corrupted :k

If you have upgraded to win 10 successfully previously and after that trying to do a fresh install of win 10 then you can download win 10 directly, just make sure you download correct windows 10 version.

Sarkar said:
Only download windows from official source, not from any personal blog and then use USB pen drive to boot instead of DVD disk as DVD disk are prone to be corrupted :k

If you have upgraded to win 10 successfully previously and after that trying to do a fresh install of win 10 then you can download win 10 directly, just make sure you download correct windows 10 version.

Bro it is a trusted site . If you want I can give pm you the website name. And I have even checked whether those files are corrupted or not. They are working completely well in other laptops of my office but showing error only in mine.

Ankit Jain said:
Bro it is a trusted site . If you want I can give pm you the website name. And I have even checked whether those files are corrupted or not. They are working completely well in other laptops of my office but showing error only in mine.

How did you check the integrity of Windows installation files ? Do you have windows 10 hash value ?:huh

Why do you need to download from unofficial source when Microsoft itself is giving you the opportunity to download from it's website ?

Sarkar said:
How did you check the integrity of Windows installation files ? Do you have windows 10 hash value ?:huh

Why do you need to download from unofficial source when Microsoft itself is giving you the opportunity to download from it's website ?

I dint check my service engineer checked it. He said the file is completely ok and can be used for installation. In fact my engineer was using the same file in his dvd and installing pirated os on pc's and laptop's.

I'm using Windows 10 but want to revert back to Windows 8.1 so I want to boot that os.

Ankit Jain said:
I dint check my service engineer checked it. He said the file is completely ok and can be used for installation. In fact my engineer was using the same file in his dvd and installing pirated os on pc's and laptop's.

I'm using Windows 10 but want to revert back to Windows 8.1 so I want to boot that os.

Then that file must be ok :k

So you win 10 is working fine now ?:huh

Are you trying to dual boot ?

@ sarkar : no he is not, he wants to remove windows 10 and install windows 7/8/8.1. ie downgrade the current os.

@ ankit jain : that thing you are trying is only possible when you did not booted your windows 10. if your windows 10 does not starts then only in first step of your setup what ever they(the setup) say you can do it.

simple & safe steps :
1) things to not is you have only one hard disk in computer for safety.
2) when either by dvd or usb boot your computer.
3) when in first screen(in most case it's language & keyboard layout options) pick correct options & press next.
4) when you are on 2nd screen(in most case install now or repair pc option layout) press "ctrl + alt + delete". this bring command prompt of os you booted from dvd or cd.
5) type "diskpart" tool to format windows install drive.

windows 10 or any windows can downgrade by keeping old files and windows install. all windows need fresh install for downgrade with format of current windows install drive. diskpart tool use guide can be found from even microsoft site or any other sites.

hrkansagara said:
@ sarkar : no he is not, he wants to remove windows 10 and install windows 7/8/8.1. ie downgrade the current os.

@ ankit jain : that thing you are trying is only possible when you did not booted your windows 10. if your windows 10 does not starts then only in first step of your setup what ever they(the setup) say you can do it.

simple & safe steps :
1) things to not is you have only one hard disk in computer for safety.
2) when either by dvd or usb boot your computer.
3) when in first screen(in most case it's language & keyboard layout options) pick correct options & press next.
4) when you are on 2nd screen(in most case install now or repair pc option layout) press "ctrl + alt + delete". this bring command prompt of os you booted from dvd or cd.
5) type "diskpart" tool to format windows install drive.

windows 10 or any windows can downgrade by keeping old files and windows install. all windows need fresh install for downgrade with format of current windows install drive. diskpart tool use guide can be found from even microsoft site or any other sites.

May be you are correct as his statement is confusing. By reading it looks like his windows 10 doesn't boot at all but then he said he is using Windows 10 and want to revert back to win 7/8 :s

Guys one more thing when I use the Windows 10 boot file it is loading properly but not Windows 10 or Windows 8.1. Can't find any logic behind it.

Ankit Jain said:
Guys one more thing when I use the Windows 10 boot file it is loading properly but not Windows 10 or Windows 8.1. Can't find any logic behind it.

bro i think u need to update the new bios soft & windows 10 working fine for me till now no issue:shy

MY MICROSOFT WINDOW 10

MY MICROSOFT WINDOW 10

klFPb7p.jpg

WmLF1Xh.jpg

Zo5pYbi.jpg

kTEO8HT.jpg

jD9C8YS.jpg

YsTGauW.jpg

BQzqKXB.jpg

hCiusi7.jpg

8laN7Xr.jpg

Wzi9WrW.jpg