[Pics] Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,131
Just a question to all those who have installed Windows 10 is that don't you guys feel the system getting hanged and reduce speed while working on it. I have updated it and today gave to the service person who will revert back to Windows 8.1 as I'm not at all satisfied with the working of it.

@Ankit No any problems related to Hang for me.. what i personally feel in these 2-3 days that Windows 10 is quite fast as comparison to 8.1. only problem am getting is of Sound in Video files

i have no problem in sound,hanging,but some times over heat issue:s & same problem in technical preview also:-/

Everyone is having different issues with Windows 10. Looks like some reaction happens when Windows 10 comes is contact with different processors and ram. :rofl

No way... it's starting of Windows 10. Soon MS will release few minor updates which remove bugs :tup

wewake said:
No way... it's starting of Windows 10. Soon MS will release few minor updates which remove bugs :tup

Already released KB3081424. Updates are now being downloaded on my pc :k

Ankit Jain said:
Just a question to all those who have installed Windows 10 is that don't you guys feel the system getting hanged and reduce speed while working on it. I have updated it and today gave to the service person who will revert back to Windows 8.1 as I'm not at all satisfied with the working of it.

No problem at all in fact windows 10 makes my laptop very happy as it is runing lot cooler now in comparison to windows 7 and sleep function is started working now which was stopped in windows 7 :ohya

I am not Having any type of Issues on Windows 10 !
Used Since last Few Days !
Much Better then Windows 8.1 !
Speed of Edge Browser is Also Superb !

Back
Top Bottom