[Pics] Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,131
Imran313 said:
Sarkar Bro , Pls Wrote Reviews here after 1st Update !!!

updates are installed successfully but yet to find changes any changes as Microsoft didn't provide any change log. So I am searching for any changes :)

There were three updates which was installed on my PC after moving to Win10... One was for Windows defender and the other two was for Windows itself... :k

mmadhankumar said:
There were three updates which was installed on my PC after moving to Win10... One was for Windows defender and the other two was for Windows itself... :k

Defender update :skd

I thought you are a kaspersky user :shy

Sarkar said:
Defender update :skd

I thought you are a kaspersky user :shy

yes i am.. but this was definition update which came and updated itself.. it didnt ask for my consent.. :lol but the other two updates (for windows) were notified and i installed them manually... :k

Oh wait.. there are more...

image.png

Today my laptop engineer came and guess what he gave a strange reply which just confused me. After clean installing Windows 10 I'm unable to boot any of the Windows ie Windows 7 or 8.1. None of the iso files which includes all the versions of that particular Windows (Windows 7 home basic, home premium, professional, ultimate and enterprise of both 32bit and 64bit) downloaded from a personal blog are able to boot. It just shows an error Windows cannot be loaded. Tried to find out various methods on Google and on Microsoft site but still in vain. If anyone is able to find out the way kindly help.

By the way after refreshing the Windows I felt the speed is increased a bit.

Ankit Jain bro what's error showing:huh & yeah bro fresh install means it's will speed:tup

Windows cannot be loaded. I know that bro but 2 days old is kind of new only. That too a fresh reinstall.

Ankit Jain said:
Windows cannot be loaded. I know that bro but 2 days old is kind of new only. That too a fresh reinstall.

bro i think os corrupted & so u need first install windows 7/8 first :-/

Back
Top Bottom