[Pics] Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,131

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
windows10_big_new.jpg

Windows 10 is upon us. Across the world, PC users are mulling over whether they should move on to the new version of the operating system they end up staring into for most of the day. It is also a question of disrupting lives, after all who wants to move out of their comfort zone, even if it is a virtual one. Not all OS upgrades have been smooth affairs and a lot of people have regretted the effort, only to realise that features that made their life simpler have been removed or restructured in someone else’s infinite wisdom.

But the Windows 10 upgrade promises to be simpler and easier to manage. It will also be the last OS upgrade you will do, if Microsoft is to be believed. The Windows 10 operating system will now strive to keep itself updated on a daily basis, thus negating the need for a large upgrade.

windows10_new11.jpg

Before I tell you what my first impressions of Microsoft Windows 10 are, I have a confession to make. I was lucky enough to have go a sneak peek into Windows 8 months before it was launched in 2012. I was impressed with what I saw, especially the design and lively Metro tiles.

windows10_4_slide.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tech-news-technology/microsoft-windows-10-first-impression-start-button-get-its-due-india-must-wait-for-cortana/

RE: Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

Good share :tup

RE: Windows 10 First look + Video: Start button is the star, Edge browser is fast

Have anyone update their windows to 10 ?

Few Screenshots from my side....

Desktop

image.png

Right Click Start Button to access important functions

image.png

Search Button (can be changed as Search bar as well)

image.png

Touch KB if you have a touchscreen

image.png

Task View (Blurred on purpose)

image.png

Connectivity Notifier on Task Bar

image.png

Action Center

image.png

My Computer

image.png

And its "Microsoft Edge" for you

image.png

Weather App

image.png

Windows Store

image.png

Tablet Mode

image.png

Basic Start Menu

image.png

Start Menu Full Screen Mode

image.png

image.png

Awesome snapshot mmadhankumar bro :clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup & enjoy the windows 10 features:)

Nice Snaps ; Looks like Windows 8.3 though ;)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Nice Snaps ; Looks like Windows 8.3 though ;)

Microsoft is trying to distance itself as far as they can from Win 8 and you are still calling it Windows 8.3. :lol

BTW windows 10 kernel version is 10.0 whereas for windows 8 it was 6.3 and for windows 7 it was 6.1 :k

Windows 10 Snapshot

bro's i know it's already posted & don't know which thread,if possible please merge this thread to previous thread:tup

Very very thanks wewake bro & mmadhankumar bro for the help:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs:wlcm:wlcm

Windows 10 snapshot from my side:

Installation snapshot:

d6ZJwAx.jpg

0TTQi5Z.jpg

67U3hVq.jpg

2ydxe35.jpg

GkVJnLY.jpg

DnqGUdo.jpg

5b4D2OI.jpg

WILsU0W.jpg

OuX2EXj.jpg

fjrBCHE.jpg

QIPskWX.jpg

tR8NHUn.jpg

Start Menu Small Screen:

E1Yu4y9.jpg

Start Menu Full Screen Mode:

kJMhAZO.jpg

2dX3eEV.jpg

Desktop:

SW7HkRZ.jpg

Battery Icon:

s3phVBL.jpg

Action Center:

F03JKUH.jpg

Calender:

G0eeGGE.jpg

Network Connectivity:

zRU7ogY.jpg

Windows Store:

gDzqk2c.jpg

Microsoft Edge:

AvizB9l.jpg

Movies & Tv Player:

42QM1Zg.jpg

Oty8oNb.jpg

Photo Player:

6L25IcY.jpg

Vlc Player:

This snapshot is tv tuner recording video;)

TpOXREg.jpg

Vlc Player Full Screen Mode:

CkIeJ08.jpg

Activation Windows:

R59Id5x.jpg

Settings:

GQ65119.jpg

Control Panel:

HPxSqoe.jpg

System Properties:

camh1kL.jpg

qyCba9d.jpg