[Pics] My new iphone 4s

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,145
mystic said:
I must say its tough to find good seller at ebay but this seller looks good to me.... :tup
Its my own view... Please don't follow it blindly.... :c

Ya 90% it is a good deal...Who gonna mess with phones? (Well if he/she has too much knowledge in iOS Jailbroken (Rooting in Android) and know how make apple/other companies believe it is not Jailbroken/rooted and he/she messed something than he need to think....Just a Normal iPhone user that warranty is enough)

Raviteja said:
Ya 90% it is a good deal...Who gonna mess with phones? (Well if he/she has too much knowledge in iOS Jailbroken (Rooting in Android) and know how make apple/other companies believe it is not Jailbroken/rooted and he/she messed something than he need to think....Just a Normal iPhone user that warranty is enough)

Yes the warranty void if we rooted the iphone... Normal users won't do that...;)

But warranty is essential if you spend 40K+ on mobile..... :)

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

Yes the warranty void if we rooted the iphone... Normal users won't do that...;)

But warranty is essential if you spend 40K+ on mobile..... :)

I did it...with my S2 :sp ......Right now back on stock :damn was bored

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
I did it...with my S2 :sp ......Right now back on stock :damn was bored

Will be good if you share this in details.... ;)

lol.....ok but not right now....Maybe later in the night or tomorrow afternoon :)

M@zh@R said:
Kia Baat Hai Pha Jii
Mubarkan Hon
Everyone is upgrading their cells

Not everyone....My device is 1 year old :'( ......But one of top mobiles :sp :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock