[Pics] My new iphone 4s

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,096
Raviteja said:
mystic said:
Raviteja said:
Maybe in 1 month it will release after releasing in other countries because now Samsung and all other companies looking India as top country.... So apple will follow same step....... No not grey market.... 1 year warranty Check ebay...

ebay is not reliable..... you may get used piece also..... :huh

Na..... Power sellers also have same price... If they said new and sent used you can complaint.. And till you confirm money will be with site only so protected from all the sides .... Maybe new sellers can do it but not power seller

Give me any one seller info from ebay.in, who is giving this phone under 40K in brand new condition..... Bid Offer ... not applicable..... :c

Price is Rs 42800 only. And All leading Electronics stores have similar prices.

Prices and Products are not worthy and for a high end item, I won't suggest anyone to go for online stores.

Recently 2 of my friends purchased it and they gt it in same price. Infact this model was out of stock in Mumbai since last few weeks and arrived 10 days back only.

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
mystic said:
Raviteja said:
Maybe in 1 month it will release after releasing in other countries because now Samsung and all other companies looking India as top country.... So apple will follow same step....... No not grey market.... 1 year warranty Check ebay...

ebay is not reliable..... you may get used piece also..... :huh

Na..... Power sellers also have same price... If they said new and sent used you can complaint.. And till you confirm money will be with site only so protected from all the sides .... Maybe new sellers can do it but not power seller

Give me any one seller info from ebay.in, who is giving this phone under 40K in brand new condition..... Bid Offer ... not applicable..... :c

Here you go http://www.ebay.in/itm/261058677054#ht_4349wt_905 Power seller and also eBay takes 7% of the amount

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
Here you go http://www.ebay.in/itm/261058677054#ht_4349wt_905 Power seller and also eBay takes 7% of the amount

Thanks for link buddy...
Yes this offer is from a power seller.

Price tag is 37990/- (all accessories included)
This mobile is factory-unlocked European model.

But what about 7% for ebay.in :huh

eBay takes 7% of items money from seller..So most of the sellers keep price kinda high than normal price so they dont be in loss and he shipping for free........Planning to Buy?.....Hope I will buy a iPhone in future......European model? oops didn't see that I will check the other seller and give that link

mystic said:
Do remember .... :c
Warranty:
- It comes with Apple International warranty.
Apple India gives limted warranty on import
Iphones. They will provide technical/software support on telephone, if required.

Raviteja said:

Saw that yesterday after posting....Was busy with some work and college so didn't have much time to search again

I must say its tough to find good seller at ebay but this seller looks good to me.... :tup
Its my own view... Please don't follow it blindly.... :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock