[Pics] Bought JioFi 2 device for Rs. 499 with Exchange of old Dongle

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 13,824
Bapun Raz said:
Welcome. Same here bro. For no reason i had to spend 408. Now 1 SIM lying idle. They also looking for various way to increase customer base insanely.

It is simple logic, get more users with these enticing offers!  nothing new.. 

also, you need to have a plan to use the sim and hence it earns them revenue!

Sarkar said:
Waiting for your update bro  :sp

Went nearest Jio store which is hardly 5 min walking from here... They said "Offer Not Available here, U have to go to main office"

Then I called Main office which is 25 Min by bus from here...They told offer is available and she also said, "They will check the Dongle before exchange".

Now I have damaged Micromax 352G modem ...I don't know whether they will accept it or not.

I'll go there tomorrow morning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
Went nearest Jio store which is hardly 5 min walking from here... They said "Offer Not Available here, U have to go to main office"

Then I called Main office which is 25 Min by bus from here...They told offer is available and she also said, "They will check the Dongle before exchange".

Now I have damaged Micromax 352G modem ...I don't know whether they will accept it or not.

I'll go there tomorrow morning!!!

So offer is live in Reliance Digital stores in kolkata.  :eek:hya

wewake said:
You can forward to your alternate number. Because my Jiofi Sim card is registered under my friend name, and everytime he used to get OTP on his number when i request or signup for anything. Unfortunately neither he know nor me that how one can change the number. But during the registration he gave his number instead of mine.

May be store people can help you on this issue

You need to login to myJio app through that sim and in profile under alternate number you need to update the new number on which you wish to receive the OTP.

viper said:
I ment by the jifi plan

Yes bro, you can exchange existing postpaid dongle for new JioFi MiFi device. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro, you can exchange existing postpaid dongle for new JioFi MiFi device. ;)

Jio sim should be postpaid or prepaid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock