• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,458

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Digital payments leader PhonePe has started charging processing fees of Re 1 to Rs 2 on phone recharges over Rs 50.

This is being done on an experimental basis with a small number of users, a company spokesperson said. Recharges between Rs 51 and Rs 100 have a Re 1 charge and those above Rs 100 will be charged Rs 2.

Yes they have to run a business 1 or 2 not an issue but hope they won't charge more 🥺

At first made people habit for something and when people can't get rid of that habit then you can damand anything for that.
Like jio.
At first they made public habit by giving free data for a year and after that when people can't think life out of data then they start to charge heavily. Before jio who used to spent hardly 50 rupees for a month he now happily spent ₹199 per month because of those data which he not consumin
Phone pe charging now 1 or 2. Sooner or later every portal incl gpay amazon pay freecharge paytm will follow the same path and then they'll start charging₹10-₹20 and we will be left with no option.

Looks like we're gonna go back to the usual offline recharges.
calculate price of
1) hassle togo to Atm for money withdrwal
2) waiting time at ATM as well as recharge retailer

3) number of option explained correctly, i mean listen by customer, to arrive at correct decesion.

Rs1/2 is much cheaper.

Even, in our area local retailer even do not charge 1rs more than the pack price.
But they get their share from appropriate telecom for every recharge but here either phone pe or anyone won't get any share from telecom

Meanwhile some of the retailer do overcharge indirectly Ex) If someone do recharge of smart recharge of 79 they do charge 80 by saying don't have change this was the case happens in my grandfather recharge

calculate price of
1) hassle togo to Atm for money withdrwal
2) waiting time at ATM as well as recharge retailer

3) number of option explained correctly, i mean listen by customer, to arrive at correct decesion.

Rs1/2 is much cheaper.
It's just ₹1-2 right now. But it's not gonna stay that forever. Soon it'll be ₹5-10.

Almost all of the offline retailers now give option to pay by UPI. There's always 5-6 QR-Code plates/stickers lying around.

And we can just take out 1-2 mins from our daily commute from Work or College or Shopping and recharge there.

Honesty speaking, by getting everything by staying at home (recharge/bill payment, groceries, electronics, etc), I have forgotten how to socialize (or try to avoid it). Even when I go to a shop, I just pick up the thing I need, pay-up and leave. I avoid saying anything or making any small-talk. I guess it might be a chance to fix that. 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock