Sad News PhonePe starts charging for phone recharges above Rs 50

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,596
Nobody bothers to pay 499/1499 for ott , but lots of concern regarding 1/2₹ as if these 3rd party apps are the only way of recharge 🤦‍♂️.

Petrol corssed 115₹ , Amazon prime went from 499 to 1499 in 5 years then why so much fuss about paying 1₹ extra ?

There is also option of paying through carrer's official website/app with offers.

Nobody bothers to pay 499/1499 for ott , but lots of concern regarding 1/2₹ as if these 3rd party apps are the only way of recharge 🤦‍♂️.

Petrol corssed 115₹ , Amazon prime went from 499 to 1499 in 5 years then why so much fuss about paying 1₹ extra ?

There is also option of paying through carrer's official website/app with offers.
Coz for petrol , Diesel , ott there is no alternative or we may avoid entirely but recharge there is a alternative on recharge outlet and we can't avoid mobile recharge entirely 😎

At first made people habit for something and when people can't get rid of that habit then you can damand anything for that.
Like jio.
Still , data is much cheaper than what it used to be. We were paying 300₹/2gb that too when exchange rate was around 60₹/1$ . The startup industry boom is also the result of cheap data . If it wasnt cheap , we might have never seen so many unicorns like byju's or Zomato today
At first they made public habit by giving free data for a year and after that when people can't think life out of data then they start to charge heavily. Before jio who used to spent hardly 50 rupees for a month he now happily spent ₹199 per month because of those data which he not consumin
Phone pe charging now 1 or 2. Sooner or later every portal incl gpay amazon pay freecharge paytm will follow the same path and then they'll start charging₹10-₹20 and we will be left with no option.
It was 2G 3G era where those 50₹ recharge were sufficient with keypad mobiles , not with smartphones . When jio entered market all of sudden data became 93% cheaper . With charging more they are also giving lots of data and free calls

Coz for petrol , Diesel , ott there is no alternative or we may avoid entirely but recharge there is a alternative on recharge outlet and we can't avoid mobile recharge entirely 😎

All that i am saying if dth bill , fuel bill is going high these days then how come you take granted someone providing service for free . Sooner or later this was bound to happen , even google stopped giving free unlimited storage in android

All that i am saying if dth bill , fuel bill is going high these days then how come you take granted someone providing service for free . Sooner or later this was bound to happen , even google stopped giving free unlimited storage in android
But I guess it won't be there permanently if users move to other recharge medium then phone pe don't have any choice to lift off or shutdown 🥱

But I guess it won't be there permanently if users move to other recharge medium then phone pe don't have any choice to lift off or shutdown 🥱
Exactly 👍 users will move to other service provider. But As long as carrers provide their official platforms for recharge , we have nothing to worry about anyone's price hike be it 1₹ or 10₹

Paytm started charging for utilities bills like gas and electricity so I moved to phonepe as they were not charging. So now I'm left with no option but use the original service provider's app to make the payment. And yes it was not 1 or 2₹ but 2% of total bill.

Paytm started charging for utilities bills like gas and electricity so I moved to phonepe as they were not charging. So now I'm left with no option but use the original service provider's app to make the payment. And yes it was not 1 or 2₹ but 2% of total bill.
Paytm is not charging me. Why they are charging you?

What Paytm charging on bills ?? I never heard it till now I'm paying EB bill , society maintenance in Paytm only but they didn't charge me anything till now why they charging something wrong
Paytm is not charging me. Why they are charging you?
Exactly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock