Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

Irony!!
Modi was the one who said ,'Hypocrisy ki bhi koi seema hoti hai'(There's a limit of one's hypocrisy).

Now,after coming into power he has hiked Taxes on Petrol and Diesel by multifold.

Shameless man.

He should be locked in a room,and his all jumlas be played at high volume.

Last edited:
Guys,
Why are you complaining about Petrol price hike?? A BJP minister few months before told that the profit from petrol will be used for building Toilets across the country.
The present hike is because The Italian Porcelain tiles is being used for the toilets.
I know you lose some money now, but soon when Modiji will bring that 15 Lakhs in our account, it will be adjusted.
Stop complaining Petrol price otherwise you people go to Pakistan..
Jai Sangh shakthi...

Guys,
Why are you complaining about Petrol price hike?? A BJP minister few months before told that the profit from petrol will be used for building Toilets across the country.
The present hike is because The Italian Porcelain tiles is being used for the toilets.
I know you lose some money now, but soon when Modiji will bring that 15 Lakhs in our account, it will be adjusted.
Jai Sangh shakthi...
:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::hehe::hehe::knife::knife:

Guys,
Jai Sangh shakthi...

"Paki is part of Akhand Bharat,
Modi ji and Yogi ji will attack pak,break it into 4 parts then capture it"

Bhakts in fb groups.

Petrol will cost only Rs 34.04 per cent per litre and diesel Rs 38.67/litre without taxes and dealer's commission in the national capital region.

Petrol costs Rs 34 per litre before tax, dealer commission in NCR

On December 19, the retail price of petrol was Rs 70.63 a litre. This included, Rs 17.98 central excise duty, Rs 15.02 state VAT and Rs 3.59 commission of dealer.

In case of diesel, the retail price was Rs 64.54 (central excise duty of Rs 13.83, state VAT of Rs 9.51 and dealer commission of Rs 2.53).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock