Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

Thread is not going off topic @Anish Pai bro. It is related to Petrol price reduction only. You posted saying it as a good news. But many including me are arguing that it is not a good news and we want more from Govt. As part of this argument you are claiming other things which stopped Govt from reducing price and we are asking the proof for the same. But instead of proving it, you are simply moving out of the discussion.

I just posted as its my opinion thats in last 18 days its reduced by Rs 5 and continues to fall.

If the petrol prices rises its indeed a Bad News, but if it reduces why is it not a Good News ???

I just posted as its my opinion thats in last 18 days its reduced by Rs 5 and continues to fall.

If the petrol prices rises its indeed a Bad News, but if it reduces why is it not a Good News ???

No, it can't be a good news all time. Not only for Petrol. Say a product's price is Rs 10. And you increased the price to Rs 18. Later you reduced to Rs 15. This is what is happening in Petrol Price and so it is not good news.

No, it can't be a good news all time. Not only for Petrol. Say a product's price is Rs 10. And you increased the price to Rs 18. Later you reduced to Rs 15. This is what is happening in Petrol Price and so it is not good news.
Yup, it is more of a bait for uncoming elections
And Bro,internationally crude prices have dropped far more than it.

This and one more. But have not posted as thread is going offtopic and people behaving like CBI/ED agents.

If its not allowed i will delete it

Don't expect everyone just to believe what ever propaganda news Govt / party men gives. One need not to be CBI / ED agent to question on wrong info , just need common sense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock