Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 305
  • Views Views: Views 46,696
Mobikwik has a direct CC to bank transfer option, the funds will get added to your wallet and then transferred to your bank account but that will be done as a one step process rather than you having to do it in two steps. The standard charges are 3.15% but it's showing me an offer discounted rate at 1% so you can check what it shows for you. I'm attaching the transaction limit details for your reference. Hope this helps.
PlZwEKe.jpg

vLawNj6.jpg
QM8apEV.jpg

This now seems like a Gimmick by Mobikwik....at beginning before completing KYC they were showing exclusive offer as above of 1% for wallet to Bank Transfer.

Post KYC and after only one transaction last week and now trying again ,,itseems they have increased charges for KYC members from 1% and new charges now is 3.15% + GST.

This now seems like a Gimmick by Mobikwik....at beginning before completing KYC they were showing exclusive offer as above of 1% for wallet to Bank Transfer.

Post KYC and after only one transaction last week and now trying again ,,itseems they have increased charges for KYC members from 1% and new charges now is 3.15% + GST.
Why don't you use rent payment

True man, Paytm or Zomato .. overpriced and don't understand why people were crazy for these two. Both are trading at lowest and will continue so.
I feel Zomato has a future. Zomato/Swigy etc have better future prospects compared to Paytm. Food delivery will grow no matter what happens and they will keep surviving. Either by partnering with Hotels or cloud kitchen. Disc- Invested in none of them.

Back
Top Bottom