Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 43,260
Yes bro it's available in paytm wallet section, click on paytm wallet and then activate in bottom currently virtual card is there but soon physical card will be available.

Really a good one to use paytm wallet card for online transaction rather than bank debit or credit card.
i think the problem is even though we might use wallet card, we would still end up paying additional charges for adding money to wallet using CC.

Any advantages apart from these ? anyways we have paytm debit card for use at offline stores.

Paytm added a shortcut to check for linked Bank balance...

A7ya12k.jpg

K9v4Kzx.jpg

Paytm is now charging 3.30% for adding money to Wallet using Credit card.

It used to be 2% earlier..not sure if this is sudden increase from them

Paytm is now charging 3.30% for adding money to Wallet using Credit card.

It used to be 2% earlier..not sure if this is sudden increase from them
Still 2.30% for me, You might be regularly transferring from credit card to wallet.

yes i do transfer most of the time .might be the reason for it
What's the main reason for adding money from credit card to wallet rather than directly doing the transaction through credit card at the merchant end?

What's the main reason for adding money from credit card to wallet rather than directly doing the transaction through credit card at the merchant end?
some merchants accept Only Phone Pe and GPay which are UPI Based transactions
If I need to pay using Paytm ,i need to have money in my Paytm Bank account and not Paytm Wallet

Hence i add amount using CC and then transfer to Paytm Bank. Atleast i will have some time till next month to pay CC bill.

Let me know if there is any other shortcut method :)

some merchants accept Only Phone Pe and GPay which are UPI Based transactions
If I need to pay using Paytm ,i need to have money in my Paytm Bank account and not Paytm Wallet

Hence i add amount using CC and then transfer to Paytm Bank. Atleast i will have some time till next month to pay CC bill.

Let me know if there is any other shortcut method :)
Mobikwik has a direct CC to bank transfer option, the funds will get added to your wallet and then transferred to your bank account but that will be done as a one step process rather than you having to do it in two steps. The standard charges are 3.15% but it's showing me an offer discounted rate at 1% so you can check what it shows for you. I'm attaching the transaction limit details for your reference. Hope this helps.
PlZwEKe.jpg

vLawNj6.jpg
QM8apEV.jpg

Mobikwik has a direct CC to bank transfer option, the funds will get added to your wallet and then transferred to your bank account but that will be done as a one step process rather than you having to do it in two steps. The standard charges are 3.15% but it's showing me an offer discounted rate at 1% so you can check what it shows for you. I'm attaching the transaction limit details for your reference. Hope this helps.
PlZwEKe.jpg

vLawNj6.jpg
QM8apEV.jpg
Appreciate your quick response and complete details. Even for me this is showing 1% :) i will complete my KYC and then check how it works

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock