Breaking Pakistan Violates Indian Airspace in J&K

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 294
  • Views: Views 29,615
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u see the Press Conference of the armed forces ?

Did u hear what they said wrt to the pilot ???

They said it's been done as per Geneva Convention (PoW)

So u mean Ur facts are above what the armed forces said ???

in Armed force Joint Press meet ,

Asked about the number of terrorists killed in the attack,
IAF said "t is premature to assess the casualties and damage". I was maintaining this from day one when people claimed 200-300-400.

Simple POW is not applicable in this case , but we have all the rights to make what to make as claim.

No bro :no2:(adichalum, pudichalum India dha) trans: we fight, we come together called India

Why you call talking against a BJP Politician as talking against the Country.

Modi is just a politician he isn't India.

Wow bro do you know what u have no idea about border areas. Keep your peace speech to yourself. Just because Imran called it a Peace Gesture u believed it. Come here on border areas u will see how pak celebrates peace daily at night. Can you please stop talking this political sh#t? Modi govt, manmohan govt. N blah blah blah. What they did n what will they do will not matter if the country will b completely broken. N saying that internationaly people are appreciating imran is a big lol. People of two countries can't decide the whole worlds mood. Just bcz few indians and Pakistani are calling it a peace gesture it doesnt become so.
once again just spent a week in border areas.

I'm from a Southern border state truly felt & emotionally shared the sorrow of our Tamil brothers & sisters who were killed & left as refugees at Srilanka and even hear stories of Tamil Fisherman shot dead by Srilanka Navy too frequently.So don't call me as ignorant about suffering of border area people.

What's happening in Kashmir is not only due to Pakistani Army but also due to terrorist who doesn't qualify to be called as citizen of any country and also Modi's India isn't too innocent to be called a peace loving nation,all the Communal clashes that takes place & become a very big hatred is only due to right wing politicians evil political agenda.

Last edited:
Why you call talking against a BJP Politician as talking against the Country.

Modi is just a politician he isn't India.

I'm from a Southern border state truly felt & emotionally shared the sorrow of our Tamil brothers & sisters who were killed & left as refugees at Srilanka and even hear stories of Tamil Fisherman shot dead by Srilanka Navy too frequently.So don't call me as ignorant about suffering of border area people.

What's happening in Kashmir is not only due to Pakistani Army but also due to terrorist who doesn't qualify to be called as citizen of any country and also Modi's India isn't too innocent to be called a peace loving nation,all the Communal clashes that takes place & become a very big hatred is only due to right wing politicians evil political agenda.
Can u please stop politicising things now and then? You are like everthing is fine but BJP (or whatever). You points are only worthy if there will b no mention of political parties. And talking about hatred and all that's a different topic. We r discussion indo-pak conditions. So even u are accepting that Whatever pak is say is just a facade.

Seeing some Tweets claiming Thanks Adnan Sami for everything.

Guys what you think Adnan Sami is mastermind in this matter.

Seeing some Tweets claiming Thanks Adnan Sami for everything.

Guys what you think Adnan Sami is mastermind in this matter.
As far as i know Adnan Sami always supports India and believes India has given much to him which Pakistan would not have. He even spoken this many times in his interviews. He has got Indian citizenship as well.

But i have no idea if he has said anything wrong or controversial lately.

Last edited:
@RajKumar bro, your post previous post looked like he supported Pak on his tweets. Where as he praised Indian government work and got trolled by Pakistani trolls. That's what the article says.

Pakistani people is always sad that he left Pak for India and openly supports India. It is not new and he is facing issues from Pak people on twitter, youtube etc from very long.

@RajKumar bro, your post previous post looked like he supported Pak on his tweets. Where as he praised Indian government work and got trolled by Pakistani trolls. That's what the article says.

Pakistani people is always sad that he left Pak for India and openly supports India. It is not new and he is facing issues from Pak people on twitter, youtube etc from very long.

Now Got it bhai and Cleared, PAK ko Mirchi Lagi... :blush2: ;):p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock