Breaking Pakistan Violates Indian Airspace in J&K

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 294
  • Views: Views 29,860
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oo so how many of u resides near Pak Border actually no one. So don't talk the crap. Peace ha, there is no single night when pak doesn't violates siezefire. Common man its quite easy to talk from home and start trending Saynotowar and all. We the people of J&K especially border one are fed up of this pak cheap tactics. U guys will die one day because of politics only. So don't talk crap.

The Main Problem In India Is We Gave Priority Politics More Than Our Country. I noticed on Twitter, Facebook,This forum also, Many people,Sone tv/film industry celebrity, Politicians who Does not support BJP, They are now Thank Imran khan, Said about that he started peace. But they Forgot that Pakistan GOVT Have immense pressure created by Indian GOVT. Please sometime think about beside than politics. I am a Big Supporter of TMC. But This Time Indian Govt Done Good Job, So I appreciate it. I dont like, our BJP Govt Policy.But thats not mean, I Opposed our GOVT Blindly that I started appreciate Pakistan GOVT, Without no reason.

Last edited:
masood asar in pakistan...all terror organization base in pak...what the pak govnmt done aginst thease things...if imran wants pease first act aginst this things...those who support imran just search on Google who is behind imran and his party in recent pak election...immence pressure on pak by india us uk russia france saudi japan and china ..modi foreign policy is successful ...

Pak sympathisers have no other work.

They say it's peace gestures

If so, give pack PoK, stop ceasefire violation, stop the cross border shelling, give back jhadhav, and stop sponsor terror by finishing the terror camps

Then we can say it's peace

Now many said Modi is doing so called foreign tours and said it's waste, today u see India has so much diplomatic support Coz of these foreign visits and good relations. Which has helped India these days

But some people will only oppose everything for the sake of opposing and call others name

I saw someone profile picture is say no to war...our surgical strike is not aginst pakistan or pak people but aginst terrorist and their camps freely operating from pak..even binladan hide in pak..today one pak minister admits that massood asar in pak...today also encounter between terrorist in kasmir...i just asking him from where this terrorist coming...number of jawans martyred after 2000 to today more than double of kargil war...we every months seeing our news paper about encounter between terorist and jawans ...

Pak sympathisers have no other work.

They say it's peace gestures

If so, give pack PoK, stop ceasefire violation, stop the cross border shelling, give back jhadhav, and stop sponsor terror by finishing the terror camps

Then we can say it's peace

Now many said Modi is doing so called foreign tours and said it's waste, today u see India has so much diplomatic support Coz of these foreign visits and good relations. Which has helped India these days

But some people will only oppose everything for the sake of opposing and call others name

You're talking highly illogical Modi has no role in the release of IAF Wing Commander it's only Imran Khan's kind gesture.Its possible to try the captured Commander legally in Pakistani Supreme court or illegally torture him and keep him as long as they can in Pakistan but the act of Imran is celebrated universally as a character of a true statesman.

First Indian Government should prove Balakot Surgical strike is truly a success other than creating a cross border tension & fruitless speech by the likes of Yedurrappa.

Modi's five year rule is a big failure and the meme I read today morning is a big testament,"At the end of three years of Modi Government people said Manmohan Singh's Government is better

But at the end of five years now people says Imran Khan's Pakistani government is way better".

Last edited:
You're talking highly illogical Modi has no role in the release of IAF Wing Commander it's only Imran Khan's kind gesture.Its possible to try the captured Commander legally in Pakistani Supreme court or illegally torture him and keep him as long as they can in Pakistan but the act of Imran is celebrated universally as a character of a true statesman.

First Indian Government should prove Balakot Surgical strike is truly a success other than creating a cross border tension & fruitless speech by the likes of Yedurrappa.

Modi's five year rule is a big failure and the meme I read today morning is a big testament,"At the end of three years of Modi Government people said Manmohan Singh's Government is better

But at the end of five years now people says Imran Khan's Pakistani government is way better".
Wow bro do you know what u have no idea about border areas. Keep your peace speech to yourself. Just because Imran called it a Peace Gesture u believed it. Come here on border areas u will see how pak celebrates peace daily at night. Can you please stop talking this political sh#t? Modi govt, manmohan govt. N blah blah blah. What they did n what will they do will not matter if the country will b completely broken. N saying that internationaly people are appreciating imran is a big lol. People of two countries can't decide the whole worlds mood. Just bcz few indians and Pakistani are calling it a peace gesture it doesnt become so.
once again just spent a week in border areas.

RIP everything he just said 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock