Breaking Pakistan Violates Indian Airspace in J&K

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 294
  • Views: Views 29,827
Status
Not open for further replies.
But at the end of five years now people says Imran Khan's Pakistani government is way better

Pakistan is unstable country where army rules. Infact imaran khan is puppet of pakistan army. And you are saying pakistan want peace you are mistaken my friend look at the history pakistan has always started war whether it is 1971 or 1999 kargil. The reason pakistan want peace bcoz they can't afford war. If pakistan economy was capable of war then they would have started it.

Last edited:
When u speak of peace let's learn from our past

1999 when Vajpayeeji extended a hand of friendship to Pak he went via bus.

Then what happened after that ??? We should not forget

These peace talks they show now is nothing but same they have been doing from decades

You're talking highly illogical Modi has no role in the release of IAF Wing Commander it's only Imran Khan's kind gesture.Its possible to try the captured Commander legally in Pakistani Supreme court or illegally torture him and keep him as long as they can in Pakistan but the act of Imran is celebrated universally as a character of a true statesman.

First Indian Government should prove Balakot Surgical strike is truly a success other than creating a cross border tension & fruitless speech by the likes of Yedurrappa.

Modi's five year rule is a big failure and the meme I read today morning is a big testament,"At the end of three years of Modi Government people said Manmohan Singh's Government is better

But at the end of five years now people says Imran Khan's Pakistani government is way better".
You hit the hot iron.

Pakistan is unstable country where army rules. Infact imaran khan is puppet of pakistan army. And you are saying pakistan want peace you are mistaken my friend look at the history pakistan has always started war whether it is 1971 or 1999 kargil. The reason pakistan want peace bcoz they can't afford war. If pakistan economy was capable of war then they would have started it.
Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock