Pakistan, India Agree To Play Six Cricket Series Between 2015-2023

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 2,136
Status
Not open for further replies.
geekvishal said:
What the hell is wrong with BCCI? I don't want anything with Pakistan and I hope most of the people wants the same. They are shamless, ISI Army slaves! :@

agreed bro :wall :dodgy

Agreed Geekvishal bro...The final nod is yet to come from Indian govt...With the certain change in govt. this series seems to be a distant dream...Even ICC didn't intervene when it comes to Indo-Pak bilateral series...

Re: RE: Pakistan, India Agree To Play Six Cricket Series Between 2015-2023

geekvishal said:
What the hell is wrong with BCCI? I don't want anything with Pakistan and I hope most of the people wants the same. They are shamless, ISI, Army slaves! :@ Abki baar modi sarkar nahi hone denge Pakistan ko border paar!
Fully agree bro
[emoji106]

geekvishal said:
What the hell is wrong with BCCI? I don't want anything with Pakistan and I hope most of the people wants the same. They are shamless, ISI, Army slaves! :@ Abki baar modi sarkar nahi hone denge Pakistan ko border paar!

Nhi Sahenge iss baar,
NaPak Irado ka hoga banta dhaar,
Kyuki Abki baar Modi Sarkaar
:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya

Pakistan plants bomb on Indian soil and kills Indians = India cancels all bilateral meetings with Pakistan and refuses to play cricket.

Srilankan navy kills over 900 Indian Tamil fishermen = India calls Srilanka a friendly nation and doesn't even raise a single finger against this tiny Island nation.

:wall :wall :wall

geekvishal said:

Dont Say Any Think About ISI And Pak Army OK
:angry:angry:angry

Re: RE: Pakistan, India Agree To Play Six Cricket Series Between 2015-2023

Tru HD said:
Dont Say Any Think About ISI And Pak Army OK
:angry:angry:angry

Why can't I say about Pak Army and ISI? So how's is Al-Qaeda flourishing? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom