Good News Ordered Vu 43 inch Full HD LED TV 43D6545 in Flipkart

Yes but branded & quality tv (LG) life span Is minimum 2 years maximum 6 years

Imo lifespan is more important than anything else coz tv is to see video with audio i think nobody want to see empty black led screen for after spend 40K rupees

Yes but branded & quality tv (LG) life span Is minimum 2 years maximum 6 years

Imo lifespan is more important than anything else coz tv is to see video with audio i think nobody want to see empty black led screen for after spend 40K rupees
Exactly Anna. It is my response when people ask why I buy Honor, MI and Vu products.

What tv are you using bro.
Old samsung crt tv...
If your budget is low, close your eyes and go for Vu. My brother uses Vu, he doesn't have any audio problem. What's your budget and what size you are looking for.
yes bro...my budget is low ...about 20k...and looking for 32inch tv...but i am worried about sd picture quality and audio quality...and longivity as i don't know much about this brand and its after sale service...

Old samsung crt tv...

yes bro...my budget is low ...about 20k...and looking for 32inch tv...but i am worried about sd picture quality and audio quality...and longivity as i don't know much about this brand and its after sale service...
I would suggest you to go with Vu. My review about SD clarity is specific to 43 inch TV. SD channels will be worse when the size increases. In 32 inch, it'll be almost like HD.

At the price range you have, you'll get only HD ready in branded. But in Vu and other smaller brands, you'll get Full HD with low price. You'll get 2 years extended warranty if you pay some nominal amount.

So 3 years warranty for low priced TV is a jackpot. Let's assume you are paying 13k for TV. By the end of 3years (may be an year too), you'll be more interested to buy a new TV with more features. Who knows, by then 4k channels might be trending.

So research more and buy. Since you are watching CRT now, you'll not see any drawbacks even if the audio clarity is not good.

Thanks @thisisjagan bro...u hv cleared my confusion...now i am pretty much clear in my mind...u r vry helpful...one more thing bro...if possible post sum snaps of sd and hd channels....(y):)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock