Good News Ordered Vu 43 inch Full HD LED TV 43D6545 in Flipkart

Congratulations @thisisjagan bro for the new tv(y)

Really sad to know about your Lg tv, Jagan bro.. i have heard many more similar cases from Lg users.
Anyways, let's hope you get great experience with Vu.
+1 Bro I have also too many cases about lg led tv:( and Feeling Very Sad for jagan bro also:(

@thisisjagan bro have u got the product ??
It was delivered last Thursday I guess and installation happened on Saturday.

Very fast delivery and installation.
Product received in good condition.

Pros:
Amazing HD clarity - very good clarity and I mean it
UI is good compared to other Vu models
Free wall mount and installation
Low cost
Edit: 3years extended warranty.

Cons:
Pathetic Sound. Literally the sound is very local. LG is the best in Audio.
SD channel clarity is worse. SD channels were like HD in LG.
No Dolby Digital
No Optical Out
You have to click OK to change Source. I mean changing simply the Source will not work. Thus airtel remote can't change source.
UI could've been better

Verdict:
It does more than for what is spent. You'll not get 43inch tv with this HD clarity at this price with reasonable features. However, If you are a frequent user of TV and an old user of any branded TV with high audio requirements and effects, don't go for it. Remember quality and features comes with a cost.

I kind of regret ordering it. Anyways I'll get used to this audio or I'll try to get a home theater.

Sorry if my review hurts anyone.

Last edited:
Thanks Jagan bro for unbiased review of the product.
This is the best part of our ddf. One can always expect genuine reviews about any gadget or appliance, which helps everyone who wishes to buy it in future.
And Jagan bro, i insist you should buy a home theater, else it will be a nightmare.

Thanks Jagan bro for unbiased review of the product.
This is the best part of our ddf. One can always expect genuine reviews about any gadget or appliance, which helps everyone who wishes to buy it in future.
And Jagan bro, i insist you should buy a home theater, else it will be a nightmare.
Agreed bro. I'll buy soon. Will buy using ddf link this time and post review.

well said...
Quality always come with a cost.
If VU/Micromax/Sanyo/TCL were great in all aspect then practically there were no presence of either sony,Samsung or LG in market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock