Good News Ordered Thomson 9A Series 32 Inch LED

New TV at 3832/- or got extended warranty for Rs 3832?
For New TV
Old TV refund Rs. 6800
New TV Rs. 9999 - 56 supercoins

TV
9999 - 6800 -56 = 3143
3 Year Warranty Rs. 699

Final 3143 + 699 = 3842
Also, kindly check wether they have updated serial number of TV on invoice of extended warranty slip.

Note OneAssist only provides service to service card and receipt both register under same name.
Account details will change if the next product is under someone else name.

Many thanks to mentioned this things bro.
I have faced issues many times with Jeeves for Serial Number error.
Technician gives wrong serial number to their service center. Im manually updating them. (3 times in 3 years)

TV not delivered till now, Just checked Flipkart there is no invoice seen on my order list.

Just checked Flipkart there is no invoice seen on my order list.
Yes, Flipkart will deliver the invoice just after delivering TV. Kindly, do match the serial number. Although there are high chances Flipkart will left it blank. No need to worry just go contact OneAssist team they'll help you out. They are amazing in doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Flipkart will deliver the invoice just after delivering TV. Kindly, do match the serial number. Although there are high chances Flipkart will left it blank. No need to worry just go contact OneAssist team they'll help you out. They are Amazon in doing this.
Thank You Buddy

Thomson - 1 Year Warranty on Product & 6 Months on Accessories
OneAssist - Get 3 years of full warranty coverage. 3 years of accidental damage and liquid protection. Assured genuine parts & door step repair.

Is this total 4 years or 3 years.

Last edited:
Yes, Flipkart will deliver the invoice just after delivering TV. Kindly, do match the serial number. Although there are high chances Flipkart will left it blank. No need to worry just go contact OneAssist team they'll help you out. They are amazing in doing this.

Serial numbers matching, but they already started warranty period ??

Actually they should start my extend warranty after completion of my thomson tv warranty RIGHT ???

Serial numbers matching, but they already started warranty period ??

Actually they should start my extend warranty after completion of my thomson tv warranty RIGHT ???
Yes if you look at the warranty card it mentioned the date of starting which is exactly after completion of your brand warranty. Check email for warranty receipt.

Yes if you look at the warranty card it mentioned the date of starting which is exactly after completion of your brand warranty. Check email for warranty receipt.
Warranty card not received and in mail they started my period upto 2025

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock